Part 3

Thank you for ur amazing responses and sorry for not replying... I am not getting time to reply u guys.... I am really sorry.... Then some told me to make ragini positive.... Guys ragini is not negative in my ff.... She just hate swara thats it..... And guys Ashvik is played by Karan Wahi....

$ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $

Before starting today's epi i will give the ages of the characters....

Adarsh-34
Parineeta-31
Sanskar-28
Laksh-26
Uttara-25
Ragini-23
Ashvik-23
Swara-21

Swara and sanskar have an age difference of 7 years.... And ragini and ashvik studied in the same school and same class.... Swara also studied in the same school but she is their junior.... Another thing uttara is already married in my story.... Her husband Aditya is in foreign trip.... So she is staying in mm..... Her marriage is a love marriage.... She married parineeta's brother only....

$ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $

Episode 3

Sanskar,laksh and sujatha came to maheswari mansion.... Sanskar is shocked seeing such a big mansion.... He was rotating his head left and right to watch the mansion.... Before he entered inside the mansion ap stopped them.... She brought the aarti tali and did aarti of sanskar.... When ap rotated the plates sanskar too rotate his head.... All laughed seeing his childishness.... He too laughed without knowing y they are laughing.... Then laksh took him inside.... He was amazed to see the house.... He clapped his hands and held laksh's hand and told,"This is soooooo big.... I liked it...." saying this he ran inside.... Laksh to wwnt behind him.... Sanskar entered each and every room and saw it.... Then laksh took sankar to his room....

"Bhai this is ur room... Do u like it??" laksh asked....

"Ya.... This is sooo big.... Wow i am having a bed also...."Saying this he climb on bed and jumped on it.... Laksh was sad seeing his brother like this...... He has only seen sanskar as a hero now seeing him like this he felt soo much of pain.... But assured himself that he will make his bhai fine.... Then he saw sanskar.... Sanskar is laying down the bed and beating the bed with his hands and legs and enjoying th bed.... Laksh saw it and smiled....

"Bhai come we will go down...."

"No no no i will be here only.... U go.... I like this thing(pointing the bed)..... I won't come leaving it...." sanskar said.... Laksh laughed seeing it.....

"Okie Bhai u be here.... I am going down...."

"Okie...."Sanskar said and slept in the bed.... He is not ready to get up from the bed.... Laksh came down.... All were sitting in the sofa.... Sujatha saw laksh coming down.... She went to him....

"Laksh where is sanskar???"

"Chachi he is in his room.... He liked the bed.... So he is not coming down....." laksh said with a sad smile.... Sujatha has tears in her eyes.... Laksh consoled her.... At that time dp said...."I am planning to give a welcome party for sanskar today evening...."

"Ji its very happy to listen.... But u know his condition na???" ap said....

"Ya bhaisa.... Jiji is right.... Sanskar is not in a condition for this party and all...."sujatha said....

"Sujatha,Annapurna so what?? Sanskar is understanding and he should get in environment like this.... Then only he will get a chance to get along with others...."dp said.... All felt he is right....

"Ok bhaisa.... We will keep the party today evening and i will inform everyone...."ram said....

"Ram don't forget to inform bose and gadodia family...." dp said...