[You Should Probably Skip This One.]

Can I just say something here?

I just wanna send one statement to an anonymous person: BE TACTFUL.

I know you don't mean any harm to anyone in any topic, but why does your tone say otherwise? I'll point it out: That one news article involving a man that acted just a little different from others, and you immediately said he's gay or some schist like that.

I know. I remember you said that you've nothing against the LGBTQ, but just listening to your tone made me suddenly think twice. Change your tone, gosh darn it, you sound like you're lying when you told me there's nothing wrong! HECK, YOU'RE SPEAKING NEXT TO A QUESTIONING PERSON RIGHT HERE!!

Why don't YOU step up onto my place and hear yourself? And YOU are the one telling ME I should tone down my voice.

And one last thing. Just tonight you said I acted like some child.

I'm not complaining. I didn't complain because I know I'm still a child.

Besides, in my mindset, we were all still children inside. We just don't want to think like it because we've all set ourselves in the area of grown-ups. And people might criticize us  for being so childish when we were all just remembering who we were when we still have the infinite opportunity to dream.

. . .

I can't speak any further.

If you (the reader) are reading this, I'm sorry. Please excuse me. This is what runs in the mind of someone who just imagines way too much.

Creativity is a blessing and a curse for me.

Sorry again.