Animals In Dreams Part 1

Ape/Monkey

To dream of apes, monkeys, gorillas or baboons suggests a link with an imprudent, inquisitive side of ourselves, such as the self-centered grabbing of food, or sexual gratification without concern for the needs of the other person. It can also suggest the ability to mimic or copy, as well the childish, foolish and infantile side of the dreamer's character that delights in mischief-making.

Badger

Defined what you associate with the badger. For most of us, the play on words will feature strongly as a dream about badgers can often refer to badgering people or feeling badger and needing to get away from the influence of other people.

Bats

Bats can see in the dark suggesting thoughts or influences that emerge from our intuition or inner wisdom.

Bear

Often represents the mother figure in dreams and depending on the dream, this image can be caring or uncaring. Or possessive and all devouting. If the bear is recognized as a male, then it could refer to an overbearing person or perhaps the father figure in a person's life.

Beaver

Beavers are Clear associated with industrious and Independence although the world does also have sexual connections with the female sexual organs. if a dam is being built this cursor just holding back feelings or the need of conserve energy. A Native American tradition to Beaver is considered holy and if beavers could speak to you and in a dream this may also be an expression of your inner wisdom trying to make itself heard.

Boar

Boar are symbols of the magical spirits that protect the woods. If they appear in dreams, they can suggest protection from danger and hardship in waking life.

Camel

Suggests the dreamer's ability, or the ability of someone the dreamers knows, to face adversity-especially over the dry and barred aspects of life. It may also link with inner strength, endurance, patience and plodding perseverance. Occasionally the Camel's hump may suggest pregnancy or the desire for children.

Cat

Jung saw cats in dream as representing the hidden or secretive side of a person's nature. Cats often feature in dreams of women to represent the urge to care for someone or in some cases a desire for sex.