Chapter 7

Squid's POV

My heart shattered as I watched. Why? I asked her before he did! I felt tears run down my face. I flew out of the large area and ran to my house. I quickly stomped to my room, then dropped on the bed and sobbed.

"No one likes you Squid! No one!" Jordan screamed.

"Yeah, your worthless!" Stampy called as I skipped away from the scene.

---------

I woke up sweating, with tears flowing down my neck. I remembered last night and Stampy came into my room.

"Hey, what's wrong?" he asked nervously.

"Nothing. You know how I said that Jordan likes me.?"

"Yeah,"

"Well last night I found her in the balcony, kissing Tyler."

"I'm sorry, will tea help?"

"Stampy, is tea your only solution to life?" I joked.

"No! It's just too good not to crave."

"Oh Stampy!"

~Ender's POV~

I went for tea with Tyler in the morning, but he got coffee. Why does everyone in the UK prefer tea over coffee. We'll probably not everyone, but defiantly a large portion.

"So who is this iBallisticSquid guy?"

"We'll, he was one of my first YouTubers that I would watch everyday. I went to get his signature and he kind of got all weird when he saw me. I know he likes me, but I just don't feel the same way." I lied, I would love to date Squid. But, I guess Tyler just came to me first.

"Oh, so, do you want to go catch a movie later?"

"Defiantly. Just give me time to get out of my morning clothes." I pointed to my outfit.

"Oh come on, you don't look that bad!" Tyler insisted.

"Shut up!"

Stampy's POV

I took Squid to get tea at the cafe down the street. I saw Jordan and Tyler inside and quickly reacted.

"Ummm, Squid, I think we should go to another cafe."

"Why?"

Squid's POV

I pushed past Stampy and saw Jordan and Tyler laughing at a table. Great, just great!