Attack on Titan: If we Live, we win.

" Armin! Mikasa!" Eren's breath was ragged and labored. "Anyone! Damn it!" Tears streamed down his face out of rage and confusion. He'd lost his squad, Armin was no where to be found, and Mikasa had flown off some time ago to slash the neck of a titan. 

But Eren had been running on the rooftops, trying to save his gas for when he would really need it. 

"Damn it!" He said quietly, then he looked up and screamed, "DAMN IT!" He spun around, holding his bleeding broken arm to his chest. 

Thundering footsteps thudded from behind him, and he closed his eyes tightly. 

"I WONT STOP FIGHTING! DAMN IT DAMN IT DAMN IT!" He screamed, whirling around. 

Distant screams echoed from some where off in the distance, and Eren's heart dropped into his stomach. 

"THOMAS!" He called, running faster in the opposite direction. 

The footsteps were getting closer, closer...

Eren halted on the edge of the rooftop. A 15 meter class with vicious green eyes and long black hair stared him down. 

Eren quickly pulled out one of his swords, letting his limp arm fall to his side. "You bastard." He hissed at the titan. "YOU DID THIS ALL! THIS IS YOUR FAULT!" 

The titan roared at him, and its roar suddenly changed into a scream. A girl's scream. 

"EREN! EREN HELP!" Mikasa's usually cool collected tone was frantic and desperate. 

"MIKASA?!" Eren yelled, confused. The titan had disappeared, and Mikasa's cries for help came from the street down below him. 

He flung down to the ground, wincing in pain as his arm hit the ground harshly. 

The walls of the buildings were splattered in morbid patterns with blood of his fallen comrades, the sky was gray and the air was dusty. Everything was buzzing, everything was blurry.

Eren looked around and saw Mikasa under a large piece of fallen building, her legs crushed. 

Eren froze. 

Mikasa's face flashed from her own to his mother's.

"Eren!" She shrieked. She lifted her hand weakly, and pointed behind him. 

Suddenly, a giant foot leap over him, and landed, sending Eren flying and colliding with the ground with such force, he lost his vision. 

When he could see again, Mikasa was in the hands of the titan that Eren had run into a few minutes- Wait, no, it couldn't have just been a few minutes ago. It felt like hours- no, years, from that moment on the roof. 

Eren couldn't move, he couldn't breath. Mikasa's face was contorted, tears falling out of her eyes. 

Eren hadn't seen her cry since his mother had died. 

She withered in the titan's giant hand. 

Still, eren couldn't move. 

"PLEASE!" He Screamed. "WORK!" He sobbed at his body. "I CANT JUST SIT HERE! I CANT WATCH THIS!" But it was as if someone's hands held his head in place, forcing his head to stare straight ahead. 

And as if some sort of deja vu, the titan lifted another hand, and pulled Mikasa's body until she fell limp, and a horrible crunching, breaking noise echoed through Eren's mind.