wHaT

Charle (the waiters) POV
I was working the evening shift, like every collage student, when I saw the hottest girl walk in. My co-worker, Jamie, walked up to me.
Jamie: Go get her tiger.
Me: Okay. This is will be easy.
I walked up to the table with confidence. I had good looks, I had the charm. Everything was in place besides the five men surrounding her.
When she took my number I knew something wasn't right. I didn't get a name. When I turned around after leaving the guy next to her kissed her. I walked back to Jamie and blew up in her.
Me: I CANT BELIEVE IT!! SHES A SLUT!
Jamie: Wow. Well your shifts over. Follow her to the next place.
Me: Okay. I'll do it. You got bail money?
Jamie: I always do.
So I was off. They walked out to their car and pulled out with me fallowing. After a while they stopped and all headed down the street. I got out when they where far ahead and Mystery lady was picked up and carried away. By someone else than who kissed her.
All of the five men walk on and I fallow when I enter I look around and I see my mystery girl. She's talking with the guy who kissed her and she looks like she's having a good time.
--//--//--//--//--
I've been watching for about an hour now an the guy is on his seventh beer. Mystery Girl hasn't drank anything but water.
This is stupid, I should leave. But something about her makes me want to stay. I feel like I need her.
No I want her. She will be mine. At whatever cost.
Mystery Girl leaves and one of the other guys at the table fill in for her. Why can't the guy who kissed her be alone?
I didn't even realize I was fallowing her until I was a few feet behind. She went in the bathroom and nothing happened so I decided to go watch the two guys at the bar again.
--//--//--//--//--//--//
WHO STAYS AT A PARTY FOR FOUR HOURS?!?!?!?!
--//--//--//--//--//
Mystery Girl one by one rounded up all the guys, all of them were drunk, and put them in the car. I watched and had a good laugh when one of the guys fell asleep while walking and she couldn't hold him up. They both fell and someone helped her get him in the car. After that they pulled out and I followed.
Get ahold of yourself! Why are you following them? Do you want to ruin your future? Turn around!! Go home stupid!!!!
I don't know what was wrong. I couldn't turn around. I was stuck on a girl I didn't even know the name of.
They pulled into a drive way and I parked a few houses away. I pulled out my phone and texted Jamie. She's the one who got me to do this. She can get me out.
Me: Talk me out of going up to the house.
Jamie: I would but think about what you could see if you stay.
Me: I really shouldn't be doing this. I have a whole future ahead of me.
Jamie: CHARLIE JUST DO IT!!!
I sigh and walk up to the house. Maybe they're so drunk they'll let me in.
--//--//--//--//--
It's 3am an I haven't left her bedroom window. She's just sitting on the bed and talking to the guy who kissed her.
Dina's POV--
Me: Ash, someone's outside the window. I think they're watching us.
Ash: What?!
Me: Yea I can see him. OH MY GOD ITS THE WAITER FROM OLIVE GRADEN!!!
Ash: What?! I'll be back!
He storms out and I fallow. He calls for the rest of the guys and they all head out.
No. You can't let him get hurt.
Me: GO DINA! HELP HIM!
Me: No. Stay. You'll go out when they're done.
Me: No. No. Call out the window. Call Callie!!!
I pull it my phone a little too fast and it drops shattering into a million pieces.
Me: It's time to act and fast.

I hear screaming.

Me: ASH! GUYS STOP!
Ash: NO ONE MESSES WITH MY GIRL!
The rest of the guy give up but Ash won't cool down. I run out the door and wrap my arms around his neck.
Me: Ash. Shhh. It's okay. I'm okay. He's just a stupid piece of human filth. Shhhh.
We stayed like that until he calmed down. It took about thirdly minutes but and when he calmed down I told the others to make sure Charle was okay.
Ashley's POV--
I was more than just angry at this guy but Dina worked her magic fingers and I calmed down. But you can't blame me for acting the way I did! He's a creep! I was obviously gonna get the court involved. But Dina wouldn't like that, maybe I'll let him off with a warning.
I love Dina. We haven't said it yet. We're not even dating. But I love her, more than a friend, more than a partner. Andy says to go for it, CC says just to stay friends. Jinxx and James both say to wait a little while, but I can't wait.
The guys deal with Charle as Dina walks back in the house with me. We both get ready for bed without a word, and she cuddles up to me.
Dina: Thank you, Ash. No ones ever fought for me.
I kiss her he head and pull her closer. As clingy as I may sound, I'm never leaving her side.

Hey! So I know that this chapter was different but do you understand what I mean from the beginning about this being a different kind of fanfic? There's not going to be a lot of these but they'll happen when I think the time is appropriate.
Thanks for reading my little hobos!!!
-- kylie