✐ 03 ✎

"𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐲"

_______________ ♡ _______________

Author's POV:

So.. what was the reason why you and Jungkook started to hate each-other so much?

well...

✨ le flashback begins ✨

it all started when you and were at the boys dorm, you were eating chips and playing overwatch without knowing that you were using Jungkook's account, and you were always loosing the match.

"damn, how can this be so difficult" you said chewing chips.

Then you heard a loud gasp behind you and saw Jungkook shirtless with a fucking bottle of sprite.

Well damn. You thought.

"Y/N! FUCK! YOU'RE FUCKING USING MY ACCOUNT! YOU'RE LOSING POINTS!!! AND BY YOU I MEAN I!" he said almost screaming.

You watched the screen seeing "NOCHU97 LOST"

"ops?" you said watching him

"fuck you" he said

"WELL fuck you too it's just a game!"

"WELL THEN WIN EVERY POINTS THAT YOU'VE LOST!!!" he said angrily

✨fin flashback✨

That was the only reason why you two hate each-other so much, just for a small thing.

YOUR POV:

JuanCockPapi👀:
You still have to win my points on OverWatch btw.

You:
NO.

JuanCockPapi👀:
well. then. i'll gonna publish that photo.

You:
wait! WHAT PHOTO!

JuanCockPapi👀:
You know. When we were at the beach? 😏 and you fell in-front of me while i was on my phone and your ass was showing?

You:
NO FUCKING WAY.

JuanCockPapi👀:
Well you have a nice ass btw ;) don't worry.

What have you got yourself into huh Y/N? you asked yourself.

THIS FUCKING PERVERT I SWEAR!!

______________________________

A/N:

so how are you guys? I'm sorry for not updating that much. But I hope you like this part of story I promise i'll be more available ahhaha. But as for that, don't forget to comment / like. 
I love you all ❤️

Kisses ;)