*dunno what to call this*(chapter 2)

*i have nu readers WAKE ME UP WAKE ME UP INSIDEEEEE*

PAPERJAM P.O.V

I woke up in a bed with white all around me. i saw mommy and error. mommy was sobbing his eye sockets out i tell you! ''OH MY GOD JAMMY YOUR ALRIGHT!!'' He yelled still sobbing as error walked out of the room. ''w-wheres mr. fresh??'' i asked. ink was silent for a straight 5 seconds ''do you mean...fRESH!?!? THAT PARISITE!?!'' m-mommy he's n-not bad'' ''yes he i-. i inturupted his over dramatic-ness ''mommy your hurting my 'ears''' i told him. then he stormed out of the room. as i started to drift off to sleep i heard someone yell my name.

FRESH P.O.V

I saw one of jammies father's  storm out of the room, he diden't seem to notice me. i dashed into pj's room ''JAMMY!!'' i yelled as i opened to door and went to the side of his bed. before he said anything i took off talking '' jammy im SO sorry for not being there, this is ALL my fault!'' i felt tear's running down my face as i grabbed his hand. ''m-mr.fresh...'' his face started turning a bit pink. '' i-i love you...this is not your fault...'' he continued ''it's m- i kisses him. i chuckled quietly as i watched the pink on his face grow brighter ''exscuse the inturruption'' on of the nurses said when she walked in. ''a group of kid's that supposovly are after you are waiting out side, so we cannot let you leave untill we say its safe''

paperjam p.o.v

when i heard that news from the nurse i freaked. '' what if they come in and kill me or fresh!?'' i thought to myself. fresh turned to me and said '' every thing will be alright jim-jam i promise''. i trusted what he said because i loved him. i loved him more than anything else.
(sorry if this is a short chapter...it dosen't matter..no one will ever read this anyway.. ;^;)
(YES, ink is a male in this but is still called mommy ^v^)