Tape 1 Side A

Farkle's POV"

It was a week after Riley killed herself, the day I received the tapes and the day that everything changed for everyone.

I walked through the high school going into Mr.Matthews classroom. Everyone was looking at me when I sat down in my seat next to Riley's. I looked down at the floor not paying attention in class I heard people talking about what was the reason why Riley killed herself but little did I know that I will be the first one to figure it out before them.

After school ~

I got home my mom told me that there was package for me on the kitchen table so I walked in there. When I was in there I saw the box I opened it open and saw the tapes I just need a walkman to listen to them Charlie Gardner might have one I will ask him tomorrow at school about it.

I played around with the tapes a little bit wondering what they have on them. My mom came into my room telling me that it's time to go to bed I said okay and got ready for bed.

At school ~

"So you want the walkman to listen to the tapes?" Charlie Gardner asked

"Yeah if that's alright with you."I replied to him

"Okay but only on one condition." He said

"What is it.?" I asked him

"Go out with me on a date one date then you can borrow the walkman." He said and I just gulped I don't like guys well I do but Charlie isn't my type but I guess I got to do it.

"Deal." I said

I walked into Mr.Matthews classroom again with the headphones and walkman in my hands putting the headphones in my ear. After that I pressed play then I heard her voice.

Hi it's Riley, Riley Matthews settle in because I am about to tell you the story of my life, more pacificlly why my life ended and if your listing to this tape..your one of the reasons why..

I was shocked when I heard that coming out of Riley's mouth. Am I really one of the reason why Riley killed herself?

(A/N
First chapter of the story hope you like it so far worked hard on it even though it's not that much there will be longer chapters soon I can tell ya