Chapter One.

"Mom! hurry! Come on!" I huffed, trying to squeeze myself into my skinny jeans. I had to be the first one at the BVB band signing.

It took forever to convince my mom into letting me go.
Saying how she doesnt want her daughter near 'freaks'.
Right when those words left her mouth she regretted it and quickly caved into letting me go.

Damn she was taking a long time though.
I spritzed myself with some perfume and skidded down the stairs to my mom.

"Mom, ready?" my mom looked flustered but nodded agreeingly.
Who knew in only 40 minutes i would meet the Andy Beirsack.

._.

I fiddled with the strap on my purse bouncing my leg up and down, stress taking over me.
I looked over to my mom who was giving me a worried look.
I reassured her with an easy smile.

" We're here. " she choked up, ovbiously not wanting me to go.
I noticed i was sitting their looking out the window for some time when people starting filing in.
I jumped out of the car and told my mom bye.

Walking into the room it was loud with a bunch of sidetalk conbined together, and an occasional fan girl scream.
The line slowly starting moving forward, and then i was standing infront of The Andy Biersack.

I didnt hate those fan girls now because i felt like screaming my whole body off.

I greeted him and shook his hand. Giving him my shirt to sign he held my wrist. Quickly pulling away, not sure if he saw my scars or not i gave him an unsure smile.

" let me see darling. " he looked down at my arm, ovbiously talking about my cuts.
Crap, what a day to wear a short sleeve shirt.

"Um.." what was i supposed to do? Walk away? No. Say no? No. Looking around, i extended my arm for him to see. He coughed and squeezed my hand.

" Whats your name? "

" Keiligh K-E-I-L-I-G-H " he scribbled down everything on my shirt and told me to be strong.

I heard that from so many other people that it was just like saying hi to someone, but his words digged in. Walking away, i looked at my shirt were he signed and saw 7 digits. 'Call me if you need anything' wait what?

-------------
-------------

i know, i know, he would never give his phone number out but lets just go with the flow. give comments please!! on instagram these were chapters 1&2, but since 1 is short i morphed them together. sorry for grammer problems!