Chapter one

Car radio

"Brendan!" Josh hit Brendan playfully on the arm as they all laughed. "What its true!" Brendan squeeze through his giggles. They were all in josh's room. Tyler sat on Josh's Bed crossing his legs. Josh fixed himself on a wheely chair in his room. Brendan found himself on the ground dying from laughter. "Just imagine" Tyler said breaking the giggles. "What if I didn't catch you? Maybe you would be sitting on a proper chair and not the floor?" He continued making eye contact with Brendan. He couldn't decide if he wanted to laugh.

"Dude! It was a once off thing, I didn't know you cared so much about your radio!" Brendan says wobbling back and forward. He was never good at sitting still. "Josh time to go!" Josh's mom shouts from the bottom of the stairs. "Coming!" Josh shouts back. He gets off the wheely chair and pushes it under the desk. "I'll be back in a hour, meet up here?" Josh says to Tyler and Brendan. "Where you going?" Tyler bravely asks. "You know where I have to go!" Josh says. He walks out the door making an exit. In the room there is silence.

Josh opens the car door and puts his earphones on. He didn't play any song. He just didn't want to talk to his mom. Causing silence in the car.

"Josh dun, how ya doing?" Dr leoman asks. "You know" Josh takes a pause. "Different" he finally says. "And whys that?" Dr leoman pokes for information. "I just feel like my pride is no longer inside. Like everyone can see what I don't. They see this person who's happy, who's full of joy, I think of my self to be a filter. Like a snapchat filter. Not the faces, the colours." Josh struggles to speak. He hates telling the doctor how he feels. "Like everyone sees a colourful person, but all I see is black and white. I feel like people see smiles on my skin, but all I see is screams. They remind me of the person I use to be. The person I killed." Josh finishes. He hears the doctor writing things down. "My guess is that" the doctor pauses. "I can't put this is a simple way Josh, maybe Tyler and Brendan has something to do with this." Josh changes his seating position. "You are wrong. They help. I feel like you don't listen to me. You just hear me." Josh leans forward to get closer to the doctor. "Like I tell you about Tyler and Brendan. You haven't seen them. All you hear is me telling you about my imagery friends where as I am telling you about real people. You just think there fake so you hear them to be fake?" Josh leans back crossing his legs sitting his hands on his stomach. "Josh, I-I'm sorry, I didn't real-" Josh interrupts the doctor "forget it"