Intro

A/N 

I've been gone for a while trying to explore the depths of my creativity but I'm back now. I've also discovered (for those of you interested in hearing about my problems/life) that I don't want to do anything other than stand on a stage and sing. I'm going to try my best to accomplish my goals so I'll be gone from time to time but like my mom always tells me I gotta finish what I start.  I'll also be continuing Cold Shoulder. 

---------------------------------------------------

Writing has never been my forte so when I was put in the school's journalism program I felt out of place. The only person in there that I could actually have a conversation with was probably the teacher and it would also probably end in awkward silence. There was this one interesting green eyed girl, though. She looked a bit intimidating at first but the cute frown that soon took over her beautiful features rid me of any intimidation and doubt.

I had chosen to sit next to a familiar-looking brunette. I think I had her for Chemistry last year but I wasn't too sure so without a word I sat down and patiently waited for the teacher to speak. She never spoke though she just sat in her desk chair and waited expectantly as Green eyes surprisingly stepped up and introduced herself.

"Hey guys, I'm Lauren and I'll be your Editor-in-chief." Her voice sounded raspy and rich. It was very intriguing and I couldn't help but notice the way her long jet black hair perfectly framed her face. Her facial features were incredible as well. She had a cute nose, I don't understand how someone could have a cute nose but she just did. Her lips were plump and pink, they looked soft. Don't get me started on her eyes, they were beautiful green emeralds that seemed to sparkle even with the slightest reflection of light. I'm sure they changed color because they seemed to have a hint of blue and a dark yellow.

"You should probably close your mouth," I heard a whisper come from my right side. I jumped in my seat a bit startled but immediately closed my mouth as I glared at the brunette next to me who was now wearing a smug smile.

My eyes drifted back to Lauren but I couldn't get myself to focus on what she was saying again so I just sat there and stared. My eyes never leaving her. I swear I felt like I was being hypnotized.

"...So if you have any questions feel free to come up to me at any time," She concluded with a smile. She walked to her desk and sat back down going back to typing on her MacBook.

"You should talk to her she's really sweet. In fact, I think you guys could become good friends," the girl next to me said now fully facing me. I still didn't know her name.

"Yeah maybe," I stated, "is this your first year of Journalism too?"

"No, I've been here since freshman year and so has Lauren," she began as she stood up and slid her backpack on her shoulder, "c'mon I usually sit back there with her, after all, I am her best friend." she winked turning around and walking towards Lauren.

I was really hesitant to get up so I just sat and watched. The brunette reached Lauren and placed her things next to her. Lauren looked up and smiled at her. The brunette leaned over and whispered something into Lauren's ear as she sat down. Her eyes widened and a blush took over her pale cheeks. Her 'best friend' leaned back and smirked at me. What the hell was going on? 

------------------------------------

Short I know But This Is Just The Beginning