BIRTHDAY

I woke up to an alarm beeping annoyingly."Shut up" I tell it as I turn it off. When I grabbed my phone to get ready for school I looked at the the date it's Y/BD(your birthdate). Great, you sigh, today was just going to be amazing. You got ready then left for school. The drive to school was boring and honestly didn't go fast enough. When you finally get to the doors of your school then hear cries of help coming from the side of the school. Curiosity gets the best even the best of us and you start to walk over. Theres a kid getting beat up by the school bullies, Kaden, Rick and Nico. When they look up at you they run as fast as they can past you (you kinda have a reputation at the school). You walk over to the hurt kid and help him up."Hi Im Y/N"you say. " I-I'm Nate." He stutters." Hey it's ok I'm not going to hurt you like those kids did they just can't handle being nice, here I'll walk you to your first hour. What is your first hour?" Oh umm calculus." Oh that's mine too here lets go to your locker to get your stuff then." What about yours?" I already have my stuff." Oh ok."

~~~~TIME SKIP CAUSE AUTHOR IS LAZY~~~~

I sit down next to Nate he is pretty cute. Scratch that hot as hell. No Y/N don't think like that. " Hello everyone welcome to calculus pull out your math books and turn to page 127!" Mr. Jackson yelled." Today is Y/N birthday and we shall sing for her!" Mr. Jackson said right after we had opened our books. I sighed and put my hood over my head this is the most embarrassing moment every year. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR
Y/N, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!" I look over at Nate in the middle of the song and he is singing along with it. It's more i don't know better it the same as everyone else's but different. It's cute. No Y/N don't get attached you only just met him. After the song was finished he apologizes and said "it was adorable seeing you hid from that." He blushes a bit. You think to yourself, does he like me?

Thanks for reading and I'm probably going to have some people give me ideas and help me write so yeah thanks!!