How to get good smooth and clear skin

I feel like with these simple things you can receive smooth and clear skin. I believe this because its from personal experience. 

Some things you could do:

Drink a lot of water - this is so your body is hydrated this will help if you have skin that is dry and want to achieve smooth and hydrated.

Keeping your face clean - keeping your face clean is crucial if you have germs like bacteria it will irritate the skin and cause inflammation. When you are wearing makeup always remove  it because sleeping with makeup is not good and can also cause breakouts.

Avoid touching, popping pimples and picking your skin - the more you touch your face  you will mostly likely have break outs because your finger have all types of bacteria and germs and when your touch your face with dirty fingers it transfer to the skin on your face and will irritate the skin. Popping pimples is such a bad idea. NEVER EVER pop a pimple unless you absolutely have to. Popping pimples might look like its ok but its really not. Popping a pimples make the white pus come out but some of it also goes deeper into the skin causing more pimples. Picking at your skin is not a good thing. It will cause scars that will take a very long time to fade and i know this from personal experience. 

I have tried all of this and it has help a lot. My skin was very bad. I had a lot of pimples, dry skin and a lot of places where i had picked a pimple or something and made a very dark spot or a red dry spots that i picked everyday and it got bigger and bigger. Im not staying it has made my skin clear all the way but now i have very few pimples and my scars are also fading away and have no more red dry spots and my skin is very soft and hydrated because i drink approximately 16 - 32 oz of water a day.

Anyway love you all plz keep reading and read other books comment down anything you would like to know about.