5

"Yoonaaaa! Come out, I'm bored!" Hoseok piped, expecting to see her. She sighed before making herself visible to him.

"Yoona~ I'm bored~" He whined. Yoona walked over to sit beside him,"You should go out and make friends. Don't just sit around at home, you can't just hang around with me like this."

Suddenly feeling arms around her waist, she flinched a little as Hoseok placed his head on her shoulder,"But I'm your angel, right? And as an angel, I'll have to guard and protect you."

I told you.

"Hoseok..  I-I don't need you to protect me."

Why didn't you listen?

She broke away from his hug and backed away.

He's depending on you now.

"Yoona? What's wrong?"

This is all your fault.

"Just please. Stop calling out for me."

He's weak because of you.

"What? But Yoo-"

"No, Hoseok!"

He's hurting, because of you.

"Yoona, you're my only fr-"

"But I'm not real, Hoseok!"

Her knees went weak, and she broke down on the floor. Clenching onto her shirt as she cried hard.

"You knew I'm not real, Hobie. You knew." She said, her voice shaky. Hoseok was speechless. It's true, he knew she wasn't real. But he really cherished her.

He loved her for who she is, and how she is, even if she's not a real person. Hoseok slowly strolled over to pull her fragile form into a hug, but she vanished as soon as his skin made contact with hers, leaving a single piece of pure white feather behind.

He bent down and picked the feather up, and silently, tears streamed down his rare frowning face.