Moving

Hi my name is Tatyana but some people call me Taty, tat, its supper annoying anyways                                                              Today  I'm Moving from Atlanta Georgia to Pennsylvania I'm really excited to start a New school and make new friends or maybe have a boyfriend you never know nah I'm just kidding maybe I'm not haha.                                                                                        So Right now it is 12:31pm and I'm helping Box all of my Stuff                                                                                                             from my old room and I have a bunch of books and clothes labeled In to separate boxes and finally all the stuff is packed and I say good bye to the old house and get In the moving truck and play a song "called selfie" by a cute boy named Mark Thomas aka duhitzmark and I'm singing so loud my mom yells tatyana keep it down im trying to drive oh I'm sorry Mom I say.                          ———————————————————-My mom says it's ok then I take a nap. And I wake up and we're at the new house!!                                                                                                                                                            OH MY #@$%&$         I say.                                                    my mom says watch ur language tatyana!!!                                                 sorry I  say.                                                My mom says : it's ok I know  it's a beautiful house but the next time u say that ur grounded young lady my mom laughs while saying that.                                                                                                                                                                                                                             I nod and go inside and explore the new house when I walk in I see a big stair case and a chandler and I say to myself is this actually my house,                                                                               then I walk to the kitchen and see an nice big white kitchen with counters and everything so I was so excited to see my room.           so I ran upstairs and I open my door and I see an purple           and white themed room with an vinity with lots of makeup and brushes and then I look over my huge bed with a white comforter.                                                                                                                                             and I see an nice picture of myself I run to my mom and hug her tight and thank her.                                                                                                                        My mom says: np honey it's late u should probably go to bed and explore more of everything tomorrow                                     (btw its like 11pm now)                                                                                                                                                                                        ok mom I say and head to my room and shower then do the rest of my night routine.                                                                                        and put on an tank top and some shorts because it's really hot, and I scrolls through instagram and then get tired and crawl into my bed                                                                                                  and turn & off my lamp then fall asleep.                                                                                  then I get a notification that says that Justin Bieber  went live* Yayyyyyyy!                                                                                                                I watch his live and spam do u like cheese in the comments I'm so weird and he doesn't notice me but I still watch his live till it ends then actually fall asleep.                                                                  ------The next day------                                                                             I wake up and take a shower and do the rest of my morning routine and get dressed.                                                                     then I go down my huge stair case like it's so big that I'm scared that                                                                                                            I might fall then bleed to death yeah ok I'm over thinking but it could happen I'm really clumsy.                                                                 I shake that thought off of my head and finally get to the last step out of breath,                                                                                            I go into my kitchen and get my favorite cereal fruit loops and grab and bowl and...............                                                                               see a bug AHHHH I scream and throw it onto the floor and my mom walks into the kitchen and see that I broke the bowl oh my lord please save me I say in my mind.                                            My mom just helps me cleans up and says be careful.           Thank god ....                                                                                      did I say that out loud I eat my cereal forgetting the bug is still there finish eating and I feel something crawling on me so I run outside screaming there's an bug on me, I'm so stupid at times oh god help me.                                                                                               --Marks pov: I see this beautiful girl screaming "there's a bug" and          I kinda laugh but I look at her and she's just so beautiful I couldn't help but stare she's so cute AHhhh bug and omg her run don't get me started like ugh I wish she could be mine.                  even though she doesn't notice me looking at her                       from this window just watching her makes me                      laugh and smile then my friend Jacob                                randomly barges into my room.                                             Jacob~Yo dood watcha doing sees mark staring out the window watching tatyana run around.                                                             Can u knock for once Jacob I lay on my bed and go on my phone                                                                                                            Jacob- I saw u looking at that girl for legit -10.4 seconds oh wait I'm bad at math but u know what I mean, do u like her!??                                                                                                                             No Jacob I don't and yes u are bad at math I laugh nervously and scroll through Tatyanas instagram                                                                                 and smile.                                                                                       jacob~ let me guess ur looking at her instagram crosses arms *joking around& teases him*                                                            N-no ok mabey........ N-nopeeeeeee what are u talking about haha                                                                                                          Jacob~                                                                                                        I knew it see because I've known u for a while and whenever u like someone u act like this my dood awh my best friend is in loveeeeeee😂                                                                                      Stop Jacob!  I hide under my covers.                                            Jacob~                                                                                                keeps singing Mark is in loveeeeeeeeeeeeee mark is In loveeeeeee.                                                                                          oh god Jacob please stop I'll let u eat some of my sour patches if u stop like ughhh at that point I'm
Blushing hard and very annoyed By my friend Jacob.                      I love Jacob in all but he always does this when I like someone it can get really annoying at times but it's whatever ughhhh.               >>>>BACK TO TATYANA>>>                                                                  I keep Running and wiggling and hoping that the bug is off of me and thank god it got off and ran into the road rip bug.               but anyways.                                                                                            I skip back into my new house and just admire it, man I'm so thankful but now I'm bored and thankful makes me think of thanksgiving.                                                                                     and                                                                                            thanksgiving makes me thing about food man I'm so hyper but honestly excited because In Atlanta it wasn't this bright and joyful                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      and friendly and the houses weren't this big like omg,                  so later I decide to paint my toenails pink and purple because it's my favorite two colors yeah I'm pretty weird like I said earlier I eat too much candy haha.                                                                      then I get a notification saying I hit 1.m hearts on musical.ly I jump up and down in excitement and tear up,  because my fans are amazing and now I am able to go on tour possibly but  proudly not at least I can dream .                                                      later I get a call..............                                                                            ( hope u like this so far xoxo Tatyana😊❤❤)