I:Goodbye

Every head turned when Catherine entered.The red and white uniform stood out between the dark and dull colours of the stone walls in the castle and a light yellow aura surrounds her.The assistant's words stuttered like pebbles rolling downhill, "Ca- ... Can...I-..he-help you-wha-t would...you-like?" I was tied up my back straightened to a tree with my hands and legs locked together.Her lips were purple and her face was chalk white.I watched helplessly as Skye heaves in agony as Catherine stabs her polished silver sword deeper into her chest and blood came gushing out of her mouth.She fell onto her knees and that was when I knew it was the last time I would see her.

"No!!!" I gasped as I tried to loosen the tight ropes off of me so I could give my sister one last hug.

"Guards, take her away to her cell!" Catherine demanded and the guards took immediate action.I didn't resist.

The cell was nothing worst than a nightmare.It was in an 80's style castle which was not far from my home town, Residence of Peace.You might be wondering how I even ended up here?Well to be honest, I've been asking myself the same question too.What did I even do to disrupt the other residences.Why was my sister and I the chosen ones?Anyways, the cell was filthy with thick cobwebs covering each corner like a blanket and the bed was made out of sheets of metal and chains.The cells were in the dungeon of the castle of course.And around me, there were approximately 100 other cells which contained killers, innocent people(like me) and people who wish to join this ugly community of evil people.

Dinner wasn't very pleasant.I had a plate with one piece of bread, two chicken wings and brown, overcooked rice.As I sat down on the floor to eat my dinner, I heard a loud thump and I turn my head toward the entrance.Nothing.No one .I turned my head towards the side and I saw a huge chunk of the cement wall broken down into pieces.

"Over here!...Psst...Gwen..We're here!"

I scanned my surroundings frantically to find whoever was calling me.

"Samuel! Baron!" I yelled in great surprise as I saw some of my best friends from my hometown poking there heads out from behind a cobblestone wall.

As Samuel came tiptoeing closer to my cell, one of the guards came storming at him ready to attack.When Samuel saw him, he sprinted as fast as he could and Baron protected him by attacking back at the guard.Whilst Baron was fighting off the guard, Samuel arrived at my cell, bursted the stainless steel lock into pieces and opened the gate.

"Here" Samuel said as he handed me a red and black shotgun.

After Baron has finished fending off the guard, he catches up with us in front of the cell,we formed a circle and teleported back to the Residence of Peace.

2 years later

For the past two years after the kidnap I've already planned my revenge for Skye's death but Catherine was nowhere to be found.Today Reim ( the commander and head protector of Residence Of Peace) called for an important meeting with the protectors.The protectors are the main people who take care of the Residence.As we arrived, everyone took a seat and prepared for the news.

"The Residence of Evil is coming closer.We must prepare strategies and keep this place in a lockdown" Reim said as our recently happy faces turned serious.

"How can we ever defeat them when we have about 12 protectors?" I questioned him.

"We can... we just need to have better strategies and improve our armour and shields" Reim explained as the crowd lost all hope for victory "We must win otherwise we will leave the fate of our home to chance..." Reim said clearly to build our confidence.As Reim finished his speech, we all rushed out and prepared for the worst.

Next morning, the walls of the Residence were destroyed.

Knock, Knock, Knock

"Wake up sleepy head! People are dying out here!" Samuel yelled to the top of his lungs in his deep voice.

"Yes! Yes!"I replied as I dressed up and picked up my shotgun.

I walked outside and,

It was awful...

There were blazing arrows and bullets in the air, black magic and swords being swung all over the place.I frantically scanned the battlefield and there she was, Catherine.She was intimidating, this time she had black and olive green gear on. Because I was too concentrated on her I didn't realise she spotted me too.This time she didn't leave me alone...