Where's the treasure? Here or there!

As Charles, Ron, Jessica and Gary reach the treasure island on Planet Hendshong, they encounter a quite tense situation! There are 3 mazes in a row. And you have to solve all of them accordingly! Its too tough!
The first maze is a desert maze where different mirages occur to confuse.
The second maze is a forest maze. There are all types of carnivores Which can eat you up!
And the last is the mirror maze! The toughest, the longest and the most confusing!
After our heroes can pass through all the three mazes, they can finally reach to the treasure!

The first maze -
Charles: Hey Ron, did you brought water?
Ron: Yup! But its all for me!
Charles: Hey! That's not fair!
Ron: It's all fair. I bought this water bottle for myself, not for you!
Jessica: Stop this at once!
Gary: Yeah! Why are you all acting so stubborn? I have two water bottles over here. Charles, you can take one.
Ron: Okay, alright!
Jessica: So now, can we find our out of this horrible maze?
Charles: First, go to the east, walk straight, go to the right, then straight, again right, then go to the left and....
Gary: Okay stop this nuisance at once!
Charles: Okay!

After walking for 2 long hours....

Ron: Hey! Where's that “Automatic car?”
Gary: I don't know!
Charles: So how much do we need to walk? The sun is boiling my brain!

Jessica takes out the map.....

Jessica: Hmm... The map says that........we are Going in the WRONG direction!!
Gary: What??
Charles: Noo!
Jessica: Maybe, we got confused through a mirage and thought its the right way.
Ron: Yeah.. It is possible!
Charles: So where's the right way? We need to find that first!
Jessica: So the map says.....
Charles: Stop! Just leave that map. Its just leading us to the wrong way!
Gary: Let's just try once? What do you guys say?
Ron: Okay. Let's give it a try.

After Jessica read the map, they all went to the right direction.

Gary: First to the left and then to the left, go straight, go to the right and then go straight, right?
Jessica: Yes!

After an hour...

Our heroes finally reached the end of the desert maze!

Woo hoo! We did it! We did it!
Screamed everyone as they reached the end of the desert maze.
Charles: So next is the forest maze, right?
Ron: Yes!

What will happen next? Will our heroes pass the forest maze?

To be continued.....