Who the hell are you?

"AHHHHHHHH HELP MEEE!"

I was starting to get annoyed. This girl was really getting into my nerves. The fck with her? Kanina ko pa sya pinipigil sa pag-iyak pero tuloy pa din! Bvllshit!

I've been driving for almost half an hour now, and she's been crying all those time.

"DOWAJUSEYO EOMMA! APPA! EOTTEOKE! HUHUHU!"

"DI KA BA TITIGIL!? GUSTO MO MAMATAY?!" I shouted without glancing at her.

She's sitting beside me, and literally crying her lungs out. Langya. Kung di lang babae 'to, at kung di lang ako nagddrive, sinapak ko na 'to.

Why is she crying? Well, I just kidnapped her. Don't be surprised. I did that on purpose. Napag-utusan. Pero di ako utusan no! I did this to pay my debt to Gian.

"Wae ileon jis-eulhaneun?! Waeyo?!" She cried. If we were in a different situation, natawa na sana ako sa itsura nya. But not now. We're being followed by those fvcking asshole dahil ka kakulitan nya.

"What the hell are you saying? Alien ka ba?!" I know she's talking Korean. Pero syempre di ko alam ibig sabihin nun. Langya.

"WAAAAAAH!!! EOMMA! DOWAJUSEYO ABEOJI!" She cried harder.

I turned left, entered each and every street I saw, wishing our pursuers will lost our way. I don't have the fucking time to talk with this alien girl.

My phone rang.

"Pvtangina Jayvee! Kanina pa ko paikot ikot dito! Gusto mo ba mamatay?!" Gian said, I imagined his nostrils and his eyes as I've heard his angry voice over the phone. I stop myself from laughing.

"Relax dude. Everything's fine. I'm with Ella na. She'll be with you in a minute. Just be ready." I said.

"Just be sure, you Idiot! Don't think of putting your hands to her or I'll kill you triple!" With that, I laugh.

"I know that. I don't like sharing things, remember? And I don't prefer a girl walking outside her house with her pajamas. Hahahaha!" I teased him.

"Fvck yourself Jayvee! Just be here!" He said, and ended the call.

I glanced at Ella, still sobbing with her pajamas. Wtf.

"Things? Mukha ba akong bagay? At.. E-Ella? Sinong Ella?" Tanong nya.

"Ella? Baka ako si Ella. Malamang ikaw. Mukha bang Ella pangalan ko?"

With that, I saw the building. I checked if we are still being followed. Luckily, we're not. I dialled Gian's number.

"Here comes your baby. Open the fvcking garage before we get killed." I said, and ended the call.

"Wait! Wait! Stop!" -Ella, now pushing my hands off the wheel.

"Are you crazy? Do you wanna die!?" Pilit kong dinidiretso ang pagpapatakbo, habang sya naman, tuloy sa pag palo sa braso ko.

Lumagpas na kami sa building na tinuro ni Gian. Just sh!t.

Soon, our enemies will be coming.

"I SAID STOP! YOU JERK! STOP THE CAR!" She yelled, habang pilit nyang inaagaw saking ang manibela.

Then...

BOOGSH!

"I t-told you to stop. W-why don't you listen first?" She managed to say while panting.

"Look what you've done! You ruined our escape and you just ruined my favorite car! You're so annoying! Ano ba nagustuhan ni Gian sayo ha?! E ang pangit mo umiyak! Its all your fault! Jeez!" Hinampas ko yung manibela sa sobrang inis.

Now, my car was kissing a ten-wheeler truck parked on this street like what the fvck.

"Will you just please listen, okay? MY NAME IS NOT ELLA. I think you got the wrong girl. Now, all you have to do is simple. Just leave this creepy place, drive me home safely, explain everything to the police and after that.. GO TO HELL!"

Wait.. what?! I kidnapped a wrong girl? What the fvck!

"If you're not Ella, then..

WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?"

"I'm Daisy."