Watt's Hot On Wattpad

Hey! It's @ms8900 again and I'm subbing for @SorbetMusic for this issue. Here are some books to check out!

Title: Sink or Swim

Author: Anne Lutz (@AnnLutz)

Brief Description: Finn Delson has spent her entire life in the shadows of her step-sister, Cassi. She is the good girl that usually goes undetected by those around her. Elliot Parker, however, seems to notice her right away. For once, it's Finn's turn to win the guy and fall in love, but only if she can survive her sister's jealous-ridden betrayals and a secret that could ruin it all.

Title: Hidden

Author: @Life_without_endings

Summary: Summary: If only happy ever afters could last forever but after just one car crash Niall Horan and Aspens Carter's life changed forever.Shes the girl who has no voice.Niall is now known as the boy who killed his friends in a car crash.Now Aspen is locked in a basement by her mother.After six months in a coma and two years away from each other they finally come to meet once more in the most dramatic way possible.Niall is not the sweet and innocent boy she once knew he's dark and vain with not a care in the world about anyone but himself.Will he change for the better or will he let her fall with her heart broken.

Title: I Kinapped The Good Girl

Author: @PineappleXprezz

Description: After being assaulted by an arrogant cop for protecting his roommate, Vincent Reid seeks revenge. What better way for a guy to get revenge on a man than by going after his innocently perfect daughter? With plans to corrupt this girl in every way imaginable, Vincent believes his quest for revenge will be a success until he finds out this particular good girl has a dark secret. Lose yourself in the minds of two people who come from two completely different worlds as they face lies, deception, love and loss

Want your story featured in Sixteen Magazine? Let us know through PM!