The broken radio

There were three girls Andrea, Bea, and Colette. They were outside playing around while the radio turned on. It said this song is dedicated to Andrea "fallen". The girls wondered why the song was dedicated to her so they decided to go home and think. That night Andrea got up to get a glass of water downstairs but all of a sudden she saw a white figure and it was pushing her harder and harder until she couldn't walk and she fell down her stairs and died. The next day Bea was talking to Colette on the phone about Andreas sudden death. As they hung up Bea decided to take a bath she heard the radio go on. It said this song is dedicated to Bea "turn me on" Bea got scared and turned off the radio. She felt a cold heavy feeling behind her. The feeling became heavier and heavier behind her hand and it made her tip the radio into the water, she was electrocuted and then dead. Now Colette was getting freaked. She stayed in her room and then locked all the doors in her house. A broken radio all of a sudden came back to life. The DJ said this song is dedicated to Colette "a knife in my heart". She screamed and dialed 911. She felt something cold and heavy behind her. When the police got to her house they found a knife in her heart.