Part 2

Petrified me and Cole kicked the weak door in fear. Once freed we sped along the corridor to suddenly see an antique wardrobe flying towards us. Panic stricken we turned and headed for the far end of the house. Slamming the door shut the wardrobe collided into the exit, locking us in. What now? All of a sudden the items in the room started to rise like they were on string. Only God could help us now. Even if this evil entity doesn't kill us, no one will find us here.

"Alexandra" whispers could be heard around the room, repeating my name. Did it want me? Tap! Tap! Tap! Ferociously we searched for the source. Tension grew and then unexpectedly a children's lullaby started to play. On the verge of a breakdown I slowly made my way to Cole who wasn't talking the experience well either. The sound becoming louder we shut our eyes and counted to 10. Upon opening our eyes we were flabbergasted. The room had returned to normal and it was like everything we witnessed was mass hysteria. Hurriedly we made our way to the front door. Unable to come to terms with what just happened. As Cole stepped out the front door, me ready to follow, the door shut. I was trapped in this devil house on my own.