I Miss You

Grace POV

I wake up.

A chill of wind comes through the crack of my window. I shiver as I stretch and roll off the bed. I look outside my window. My window is fogged up; the dew point. I grab my sleeve and wipe the window.

White.

Snow is all I see. Just white. White is just a plain color. Why not like a deep blue color? Why just white. It makes me shiver. A gust of wind comes in my room stronger. I look around the room, and it's dark. Dark like my soul. 

My house is awfully silent in the morning since I'm the first one to wake up and make breakfast for my family. I like it silent. I'm not going to school today since it's going to snow one and a half feet of snow. I can read my books in the morning, while I sip on a cup of hot cocoa. 

I sit at my desk, opening the soft pages of the Glass Sword. I examine the book. It's clean, except for the little fold Esandi made in my book the other day. My books are precious to me. I cherish them. I have a soft sip on my hot cocoa. I let out a sigh. My room seems gloomy. No one is awake yet. I especially feel lonely today. That name echoes in my brain. 

Robin. I miss him

It's not even been 15 hours since I seen him, but yet I want to be with him. I imagine him behind me, hugging me close from the back. I turn around hoping it would be true - but no. No one is there. 

I sip on my drink and turn on my tablet to see the latest slime videos on Instagram. When I first turn it on, Park Bo-gum stares at me, with that nice warm smile. I seem to smile back myself. 

Robin smiles at me like that too. 

I start watching slime videos, hoping I could get mine soon. Floam, fishbowl, butter, crunch, and etc. I watched at least 30 videos.

In a middle of a floam slime video, I get a text message. 

Robin: Hey.

Me: Oh. Hi.

Robin: What are you doing?

Me: You know, typical me watching slime videos. 

Robin: Oh, very unexpected of you.

Me: lmao. What are you doing right now?

Robin: Getting ready to shovel the snow.

Me: Oh, kewl.

 Robin: gtg my dad is calling. Talk to you later grace :)

Me: Ok I'll wait.

Robin sends me a picture then leaves the chat. I open the attachment of the pic and I wait for it to load. I finally click on the picture. 

The picture is an adorable selfie of Robin. His smile make me smile brightly. 

His captions make my heart melt. 

No school today :( I miss you, Grace... 

That made my day.

 Then my dad calls from the other room. I quickly turn off my tablet and run off to my parent's room.