Four

Bella
I was with my makeup crew fixing myself for the first set of pictures until I heard a knock. "Bella open up" I heard millions of different voices.

I motion for my assistant, Seth to open the door. I looked in the mirror smiling at the artist. She made done light makeup, not too much.

The boys ran over to me screaming widely. "HEY QUIET" Seth had screamed at the boys making them all shut up.

"Hey guys" I said waving at them threw the mirror. "You can walk around the house, but no one in my room" I said before makeup was being put on my face. I heard the boys foot steps as they walked away in different places.

"Hey Matt look at this" Carter said picking up a magazine with me on the cover. Matt grabbed it from Carter and ran to the other boys.

All the boys passed it around making comments that made me blush. "Can I um have that back?" I asked.

Hayes came over and handed it to me with his face red. He looked so cute.

When my makeup was done I changed. "Nate will you be a gentleman and help my crew with the equipment" I asked him smiling sweetly. Nate and two of the other boys, Cameron and Sammy helped.

I went up to the roof as everybody set up I looked at the sunas it started to rise I stood in the spot I was told to. I posed for millions of different pictures, although only a couple would be chosen.

||2 hours later||
The photo shoot was over and me and the boys were in my living room watching a movie of my choice, Titanic. Me being the girl I am was crying into Nate and Hayes shirts.

"Why?" I scream at the TV throwing chips. I was a mess.

When the movie was over all the boys got ready to leave all hugging me and telling me bye.

Nate came up to me smiling "Hey would you like help cleaning up?" He asked. I looked around my now messed up living room nodding.

Me and Nate spent time cleaning up the kitchen then moved onto the living room. I was folding the blankets we used when I felt a pillow hit me. I turn around to find Nate holding a pillow with a smirk.

I quickly grab a pillow and hot him back. "You jerk" I say hitting him a couple more times. Nate starts hitting me back laughing at me. I fall to the floor and ball up. "I surrender! I SURRENDER" I scream.

Nate stops hitting me laughing. He offered his hand to help me up. I grab his hand smiling. I look him in the eyes as he stares into mine. Our faces move closer until his phone ring. He quickly pulls it out and answers.

"Do I have to be there right now?" He asks.

"Is it that important?"

"Fine I'll be there in 20 I have to go home and change"

"At a friend's house"

"No"

"I'm not like that"

"Bye"

Nate faced me frowning. " I gotta go. See you around" he said as he walked towards the door leaving.