Intro

The first of us to be admitted into the Aurora Grove Psychiatric Institution was Lana. She was found by her maids, barely breathing, and slightly drifting in a large bathtub filled with her parents expensive liquor. When asked why she decided to end her life, she flips her long blonde locks and licks her Rogue by Dior lips before saying, "In that moment my life was absolutely perfect, I was on top of the fucking world; But everyone knows everything that goes up must come down and I'd rather slit my wrist than fall."

After Lana's admission came Max. The reason behind Max's stay at Aurora Grove is a mystery. When asked, she usually inhales a shit ton of cigarette smoke and blows it into your face, clears her throat and then whispers into the silence..."Bloody Murder". This usually sends chills down the backs of those who are listening. I believe that Max isn't really in here for murder, no one is.

This Asylum is for people who can't handle the outside world, we're all crazy but none of us our insane. The complete nut cases and murderers go to Tranquil Lakes Psychiatric Asylum. I wish they would have sent me anywhere other than Aurora Grove because compared to the serial killers and the demented that existed at Tranquil Lakes, nothing could have been more deranged then what unfolded days after my admission.