Thanks "friend." Anime tag thing.

Yeah so I've been tagged in something blah blah, some anime thing.

My favorite anime is erased, I've always really liked murder mysteries and this one I done brilliantly, the art style is beautiful and really unique for me, not something that I see often.

It builds up suspense and has sudden plot twists and things don't always turn out like you expect, even at the end everyone still remained surprised, it kept you on your toes waiting but still lures you in with little bits of knowledge to contribute to the case.

The majority of the characters are really rememberable, even the mum character who is so often easily forgettable as they often have no personality and are just there for the main character to protect and/or cry over.

Yeah I really like erased blah blah more in depth things here. (I'm tired if you haven't noticed.) Now that this is out the way with, its the holidays for me so if you're waiting for my sasunaru story to be updated, expect one soon.

Thanks for reading this far, I applaud your effort. I'm not gonna push this on anyone else as pfft I have like what, 3 friends on here? XD yeah all of them have already done it anyways so there's no point.