Confused

My mom wakes me up oh thank god it was a nightmare I sit up staring into my moms eyes. "What is it? Another nightmare?" My mom asks me as I sit in my bed feeling paralyzed. "Julie?!" My mom questioned me as if she was worried. I felt frozen as if I couldn't say or do anything! I tried to get the words -I'm ok- out but I just couldn't! Instead I just nodded my head, glad to have one part of my body moving. "Ok." My mom said and I could tell that her worries had gone down. my mom started heading out of the room and I could here her shout from the stairs. "Sweetie, there is ------ down here for you." So there is something down there but what? I'm guessing that it is food or something and then I remember today is my 18 birthday! My mom and dad promised me that when I turn 18 I can go and get my own apartment with my best friend Ally! So I get all the energy I can to finally un-freeze and go downstairs to see what my mom said.

I start heading down the stairs and I start to hear voices? I hear my mom, my dad, but then I hear another male voice. At first I question it but then I thought that maybe my mom said, 'Sweetie there is someone down here to see you!' That makes sense. But why a guy? Why not Ally? I keep going to find my mom in the kitchen making food and my dad sitting at the table with my chemistry partner Dalent. But everyone calls him Dale. But... why is he here? I can't question it anymore I march right down here and I go up to my mom and immediately ask her, 'Why is he here?" "Oh don't you play dumb with me." She says with a smirk on her face. Oh lord what has she done? "Hey babe." Dale shouts to me from across the room. What babe?! What the heck is he talking about? "I'm sorry?" I tell him knowing he would understand. "I can't believe you didn't tell us you had a boyfriend!" My dad stated. With out thinking I blurt out. "What are you talking about I'm not his girlfriend! I'm his lab partner-" Dale stops me by putting a finger to my mouth. "I will bite your finger off if you don't move it away from my mouth you filthy little liar." I whisper to Dale and successfully he walks away. I wait for my parents to ground me but before they say anything Dale tells them that 'I have been practicing for a play' What play?! What anything?! I can't say anything else because I freeze in my tracks and remember my nightmare from two weeks ago. 'It's ok he won't hurt you he doesn't have the guts.' The voice from that dream matched Dale's voice perfectly! Oh god! In that dream I had a knife through my foot! Oh god please wake me up! Please! 

I wait patiently for any noises or thoughts to go through my head but none came. I thought for a moment and then spoke. "No!" I said to all three of them in the kitchen waiting for a single reply. "Nothing really?" I stated still waiting for that one reply people! "What are you? What the heck do you mean?" My mom asked. "I mean nothing makes sense I don't like Dale as anything but a partner!" I firmly set out and placed the line of fury. "Yeah love partners" Dale said. "Get out of my fricken house you, you..." I didn't know what to call him. "You little lying loser!" I thought and without deciding to say it or not I shouted it then stomped up to my room. What in the name of the lord was he talking about? I don't like him!

Dales P.O.V. 

Ok so she is a brat like I thought. I wanted her to go along with it so I could ask her out later! But no! So instead I'll get her back for making me look like an idiot in front of her smoking hot mom! I may be 19 and her mom may be 35 but hey! Love can go on forever! I only want to be with Julie to get close to her mom! Don't get me wrong but she is smoking! I just want to tell her I love her! But Julie's idiot dad keeps getting in the way! He really needs to back off or someone is going to be hurt and it is not me.

Julies P.O.V.

I sit on my bed waiting to hear the angered footsteps come echoing from the hallway. Either my mom or my dad will be up here any minute now. I wait silently for several what seem like hours are minutes but... Nothing happens. I slowly make my way down the stairs to see what was going on down there but... No one is there. I keep making my way down and then I hear some voices from outside but it isn't my mom nor my dad. It sounded like Dale and some old dude. I keep listening waiting for a bang but I don't know why  but I am and I don't here anything but normal conversations as if they knew that I was listening! It sounds crazy but I think I know what Dale or who ever is out there is thinking! Strange right! I walk around the house looking for my parents when I hear a sudden scream from the basement! Oh God is my night mare a reality? I try to decide to either go and see what happened or stay here where it is more or less safe? Then a knock on the door came. Oh my gosh what do I do. My parents say 'never open the door unless we are there with you' Wait why am I thinking this? They said that when I was like four! I'm 18 now a legal adult! Speaking of 18 I haven't heard one happy nor birthday today! No, no I don't need to think about that right now. The banging on the door got louder and louder and louder every minute I waited. Oh gosh could this be it? Am I really going to die today! No! No. This is a dream and I am going to wake up any second now. I heard another scream after I shook my self trying to "Wake Up" But nothing happened. Hey I just realised that the banging stopped! Then the door started slowly opening and my parents walk in. Wait what how could they be here if I just heard a scream! You know what it was probably just my mind I'll just forget about it.