2

Boy with dark brown hair and pastel green eyes POV

The girl I sat by seemed..annoyed that I was sitting by her. It was kinda..cute. She had black hair and pale skin with a diamond on the top of her forehead. Her eyes were just this pastel purple and they just li-Wait-Am I crushing on this girl?! No,no,no,noooo! This is my freshman year and I'm already falling for the I-Want-Nothing-With-You girl! ^RIIINGGGG^ Yes! I ran out the doors but was stopped by an hall monitor. "That's a warning f-for de-dentition, s-sir." They said. "Yeah,yeah, what did you say your name was?" I asked in rush. "A-aamar..." He said shyly. "Mind NOT giving me a ticket? I'll get you a cookie at lunch or something." "Really?!" He looked she surprised. "Nobody has ever done something like that for me.." He said, looking right back down. "Yeah, I Gotta go. Bye Omar!" I said, running back to my locker. "Its Aamar!" He yelled back. Phew, I opened my locker and put some of my books in and grabbed my other ones. I closed and then she appeared. "You got a crush, huh?" A shadowy girl said. "GAHH!  Who are you and how do you know?!" I almost screamed. "Names Shadow and you got a eye for Lunar." She scoffed. "Look, I don-" "Don't play dumb. I know you like her. And I have nothing against it, but break her heart and I'll break YOU." She advised. "Oh, and what did you say your name was?" "Layne." "Well then, Layne, Remember what I told you." Then, All of sudden, she sung her fist but I didn't fell anything. She was gone. 'That's something I'll never forget.'

YAY! I got another chapter out! I'm gonna try and get chapter 3 out too! 

AUTHOR~SAMA OUT!