Mom? Dad?

Allison's P.O.V.

I ended up staing with them for the next 2 weeks. But it was awkward. I felt like I was being watched.

" Yooo Riannn" I smiled jumping on his back. The Cab was playing on stage. We were in New Jersey.

"Yoooo Alllissooonnnn" He laughed.

"I'm gonna go get a drinkk" I smiled.

"Get me one to!" Alex and Jack and Zack and Rian said all together.

"Okayyy!" I laughed. I hopped off Rian's back and walked out back to the cooler. I grabbed 4 redbulls and one monster.

"Alli!" Someone cried. I turned around confused.

"Yes?"I replied

"It's mom! and dad!" The couple said walking over.

"What do you want?" I growled.

"To come home with us! We miss you sooo very much!" My "mom" cried hugging me,

"Let go of me. You left me. I don't want to go home with you" I said pushing her off me.

"You don't push me" My dad said strictly slapping me. I gasped and held my cheek.

"I'm not going to come hom with you" I whispered.

"We'll be back" My mother growled and walked off with my dad. I held my face and blinked off a few tears. I walked back inside to see everyone fucking humping each other.

"DUDE. WHAT THE FUCKING HELL" I screamed.

"Oh heyyy!" They all said in a girly voice flipping their hair back.

"Take your friggen drinks and get on stage" I chuckled throwing each one of them red bulls and opening my monster.

"What happened to your cheek?"Jack asked coming over.

"What?" I asked taking a drink.

"It's red." He said inspected my cheek. It hurt.

"Ow,Jack stop" I said pulling away.

"Sorry" He said quietly.

"It's fine. I just tripped on the ground" I said smiling, a fake smile.

"Way to go clutz!"He said putting his hand up for a high five. I laughed and slapped his hand

"YO FAGGOTS.ONE STAGE NOW!"Matt screamed.

"Bye Allison!!!" Jack yelled kissing my cheek and running on stage. I laughed and said goodbye to all of them. I just wanted really to find out what my parents meant.