Capturing the Glitter Force

(Characters: Emily Kelsey Lily April Chloe, Evlin Kelly Lyla Autumn Kate. Rascal Candy)

Emily POV
Another happy day! Also it's vacation! I'm going to call Kelsey see if she can make some Japanese Pizza!! It'll go perfect with my sweet peppermint pie! *ring ring* Kelsey: Oh hey Emily! What's up? Oh nothing Kelsey um can you make a large Japanese Pizza so We and the Girls can have a yummy picnic! We can't just have my pizza! I'm bringing some snacks and Chloe is bringing some fruit punch! Okay I'll ask April and Lily to bring a GIANT Blanket!
Evlin POV
I hate Emily she's got another thing coming. I'll tel the girls that we are going to sabotage whatever they are doing. Capture them and make them tell them secrets.
Tell Rascal our dad and it's a win win! Well, for us anyway. Oh there's Kelly. " Hey Evlin I heard your plan. It's pretty great. I overheard on the last day of school those two girls Emily that always happy girl you hate and Kelsey that MVP volleyball champ. Were talking about a picnic with all the girls." That's perfect. I say. Looks like the Glitter Force is gonna have an UNHAPPY ENDING hahahaha!
Lyla POV
hah hah hah! I've got that cute shy girl Lily my good version. She's so nice and so easy to trick I'll tell you how I got her "WAIT please Lyla let me go before you tell them. It would be nice of you." No be sweet and be quiet sweetie. I say. She's quiet and shedding some scared tears. How lovely. Okay back to the story. I was fake crying in a corner. She noticed me. I kept on my fake tears. "Are y-you okay?" She said. "N-no" I said wiping my nose across my shirt. I muttered under my breath this'll be easy. "Can you follow me?" I say "Y-yeah I guess." She said smiling. Then I brought her to my car and stuffed her in. "Thanks BESTIE!"I said. Mmmmph was all I could hear. "I'll take that as a YES!" I said. That's that. I'm going to tell Kate Autumn Kelly and Evlin. "Hello?" "Yes who is it?" I say. "It's Kate and Autumn." "Okay" I say. *opens door* "Hey." We all say. "We heard you caught Lily AKA Glitter Peace." Kate said. "Yeah, where is she anyway?" Autumn asked. "In my room watching Anime and probably drawing" I say. "Let's go see her." Autumn says. * transforms into Shadow Force aka Bad end Precure* "W-what do you guys want?" Lily asks. *transforms into Glitter Peace* "Puppies and Kittens the Power of love I'm Glitter Peace!" "Ugh I hate how there so happy" Kate says. "Shocks and Strikes a Bad end in the sky! I'm Bad end Peace!" I say. "Life is Cruel Negative feelings! I'm Bad end Spring!" Bad end Spring says. "Time to freeze the loving warm hearts! I'm Bad end Breeze!" Bad end Breeze said." Living Dark Here Comes the Shadow Force!" We all say.
April POV
Time for our picnic! Me and Lily are bringing the giant blankets also I am going to bring some games like Soccer Volleyball and Cards. I'm gonna call Lily just to make sure that she's bringing her giant blanket and probably her Large IPad so we can all watch some Anime! *rings* " Sorry I couldn't reach your call. I'll try to call you later please leave a message after the short anime music." I know something is up Lily always has her Phone IPad or something. I think I know where she is. You now those new girls that copy us but like opposite. I think they might have something to do with this I'm going to call the rest of the girls.
Evlin POV
I got Glitter Lucky and Glitter Sunny and Finally Glitter Breeze. But not Spring. Our plan is falling right into place!
Rascal: Girls, where is the glitter force. "In the chambers of darkness dad." I say. Good. We have extreme bad end pulses in there now. "Dad I like how you think." I say.
I walk into the chamber room. "You can't k-keep us here forever!" Emily shouts. "What if we can." I say. " Evlin please, let us go!" Chloe says. "Or we'll do it the hard way!" Kelsey says. "Aaaaaaghh!!!" They all say. I wonder what Lyla is doing with the others I wonder what their doing with Glitter Peace.
Autumn POV
"Shadow Force! Vine Spikes!" I say. *smoke spreads rapidly* "Glitter Force! Sparkle Lighting!" Glitter Peace says. "Shadow Force! Shadow Shocker!" Bad end Peace says. "Stop!!" Peace says. "Why would we? Shadow Force! Shadow Ice Strike!" Bad end Breeze says. "We're stronger better our hearts aren't warm and weak." We all say. "No, friendship is stronger!" She says. I look at Bad end Peace then Bad end Breeze, we're all thinking the same thing. But then, Crack! "A Force as Strong as Life it's self! I'm Glitter Spring!" "Ugh isn't it suprise that you showed up. *teleports* "Hey! What are ya doing?!" *shoves into chamber* "Using you as an expirement." I say. "Hey! L-leave her alone!" Kelsey says. *teleports back* "Now back to peace." I say. "Sorry, you missed out on all the fun we had." Kate says. "Yeah!, First we fought for like 5 minutes. Then, we captured her." Bad end Peace said. "It wasn't fun guys." Glitter Peace said."Well for you anyway it wasn't fun." Bad end Breeze said. There that's how we captured the Glitter Force!
Here is the Shadow Force Pic of the Book!!!

 There that's how we captured the Glitter Force! Here is the Shadow Force Pic of the Book!!!