W-why is she acting strange?

Its late at night and Taiga has gone to hang out with Minori while im here with Inko. then I hear a knock on the door and its a Taiga knock, I know it. I go to the door and there stands Taiga, saying that she was cold and I heard her stomach growl like a tiger, thats Taiga for you! Anyways, I hand her a plate with some pork cutlets on it "Im afraid thats all we had. Im going to buy some more stuff tomorrow," She just gave of a subtle smile then got back to her normal look and started eating again. my mind went bonkers. WHAT THE?! SHE SMILED?! THATS NOT HER?! everything made no sense "uhhh.... Ill go get some napkins if you need an- WOAH!" she pulled me back to the ground and smiled more. THIS IS TORTURE TO ME! W-WHY IS SHE ACTING STRANGE?! STOP!!!! "I dont need any!" she said in a happy tone and I started to calm down when I saw the littlest bloches of red on her cheeks. Wait...is she blushing? I gave of a light smile and went to put my plate away as my pork cutlet had gotten cold. "Hey R-ryuuji..." "What is it taiga? you want more?" "No... I want to sleep over," the blotches of red on her cheeks were still there and I gave a smile "sure!" I said cheerfuly. As I went to do the dishes she ran up to me and hugged me. "thanks, Ryuuji." I smiled one last time before getting onto the dishes.

TIME SKIP-

TIAGA POV-

By now I would of told him why I wanted to sleep over, but I can't. he might never know why untill at a later point. Anyways hes sleeping and I like the calm expression on his face and the silky feel of his skin. I just... LOVE IT! i can't stop rubbing him! he feels so soft! He looks... cute.

TO BE CONTINUED-