The New Neighbor

The next day
I wake up and get dressed (in the outfit above) Well I guess it is time to meet the new neighbors because I have nothing better to do.
" Oh can I go meet the new neighbors."
"Ugh fine Carter but I swear if you embarrass me."
"I won't."
" You better not."
We both walk over to the house
"Wow look at that car."
"It is a pretty cool car." I see a wrapped GTR.
We both knock on the door and I see a guy with ocean blue eyes and dirty blonde hair that is swept back off of his face. He looked familiar. Then Carter screamed
"TANNER ITS YOU, ITS ACTUALLY YOU."
I nudge Carter and say sorry my brother must know you off of YouTube I thought you looked familiar.
"What we ment to say is we are your new neighbors."
"Oh I thought I saw new people." He then smiled that prominently showed his dimples.
"God he is so cute mom was right there are cute boys here but I doubt I would have a chance with someone like him." I thought
"Tanner do you want to come to the skate park with me." said Carter
"Sure bud." He looks up at me. And says "see you in 10."
"Guess so."
Tanner Pov.
I can't believe it now I have a cute girl that just walked up to me. This is a first I mean unless you count fans.
Back to Sarah
I get ready and tell mom that we are going to the skate park. "Come on Carter." I said
"Coming he grabbed his skateboard and ran downstairs."
We both go and I take my mom's car because I recently got a driver's license.
I drive to the skatepark and see Tanner inside already. We both walk in the gates and he greets us. Immediately after Carter just starts doing tricks completely forgetting about Tanner.
"So tell me about you, like do you have any hobbies.
"Well I love music and I always wanted to be a singer. I also play the violin, guitar, and piano. There's more but I'll spare you the time. "
"You like bragging a lot about it."
"No I mean you asked me so."
"That's true but I mean you already do seem incredible."
"Thanks." I blush a little
"No I mean you are very incredible it seems unreal, most girls can be very stingy sometimes."
I laugh and say "well I didn't have a lot of friend drama that tied me down so I took my own path." " What about you."
"I am not as cool as you you already know that I do YouTube and I scooter."
"Well I think it is awesome that you do that." " Do you mind showing me, I'm just a little curious."
"Sure be aware that I am under pressure I might fail."
"Ok."
He then does a flir (I'm sorry I don't know scooter terms) and he lands it
He shows me a bunch of other tricks and then we exchange numbers.
I then get Carter and we both go home.