Daydreams and Beauty...

We walked hand in hand, not wanting to let go, not wanting to see the world as it was.  He looked at me with his teal eyes, flashing his movie star smile.  My heart skipped a beat.  He leaned a bit closer, and closer, until our noses were practically touching.  I wanted this to happen, now was the right time.  I leaned closer closing the gap between us...

"SOPHIE!  WAKE UP!" yelled Biana.  Ughhhhh. Right when my dream was getting to the GOOD part.  

"Morning Biana..." I said half-heartedly.  

"Look.  I know I ruined your BEAUTIFUL dreams, but you promised me that today you'll help me pick a dress for that beach party that your parents are hosting."  I looked up at Biana.  She seemed so happy and giddy... for dresses! UGH!  

"Okay.  Just let me get changed first," I said in a baby voice.

"Haha.  Very funny.  I'll meet you at Everglen?  Fitz wanted to talk to me about something, that's why I can't stay long."  she said this while looking in the mirror, straitening her hair.  Something about Biana made her look beautiful.  Was it the way she carelessly did her makeup, even though it looked stunning.  Or how her hair was the perfect amount of bouncyness so whenever she walked it just flowed with the wind.  Or was her eyes...

"Earth to Sophie! Hello?" Coming back to the real world, I noticed Biana standing right in front of me, waving her hands back and forth.  "Sophie, are you ok.  You seem really out of it today." I could tell by the way she was looking at me, she was worried.

"Yeah, I'm fine.  Just having a lot of things in my mind.  Anyway... what were we talking about again?" She laughed.

"I was just about to leave.  So I'll meet you at Everglen?"

"Yes.  Of course.  See you then."  I watched as Biana left my room and teleported back home.  I was really out of it today.  Was it because of that dream with Fitz?  Or that Fitz had a talk with Biana about something?  Well, whatever it was, it would not be worse than picking out dresses and makeup for Biana and me to wear... mostly me.

 Hope you like this chapter!  This is my first ever fanfiction! So plz tell me some pointers on how to make this better.  Lov you! -PawesomeCake