Chores and Jokesters...

"Ready to go," asked Biana, putting on a lavender sweater.  

"Yeah of course.  By the way, are you sure you want to come help out set up the beach party," Sophie asked questioned.  Sophie had to go help Grady and Edaline set up the beach tent, and right when she was about to go, Biana decided to help too.  Not that she appreciated it, it was just, whats the word, not wanted.

"Yess!  I want to help out in anyway shape or form!" Biana replied happily.

"Okay... umm... OH YEAH!  Just to worn you, it's going to be pretty breezy over there, so you might want a bigger coat."  Biana looked liked  Sophie had just called her mother a whore.

"Um excuse me!  I'm not going to ruin this dress, by worrying that I'll be cold,"  I laughed, typical Biana..."SAPHRON BEACH!" Biana yelled to the leapmaster.

Flash forward to the future...

"Okay, Sophie place those fairy lights on the ceiling, just a little bit lower, THERE! Perfecto!" yelled Grady to Sophie.  It took them a whole agonizing hour, but Biana, Edaline, Grady, and Sophie, finished the beach tent! (Picture down below)

"Wow Sophie!" Edaline said, walking into the tent,"The place looks fantastic!" She seemed to be amazed by Sophie's doing, and to her surprise, Sophie felt like she accomplished the most hardest thing in her life!  Or course, not mentioning the Nev...

"Wow Sophie!" Edaline said, walking into the tent,"The place looks fantastic!" She seemed to be amazed by Sophie's doing, and to her surprise, Sophie felt like she accomplished the most hardest thing in her life!  Or course, not mentioning the Neverseen...

"I have to agree with you on that," Biana replied, coming back from her chores.  Since Biana had been "unwanted" she was put to chore duty.  Sophie felt bad for her, well maybe not.  " You did a stunning job Soph," Biana said, plopping unto on of the chairs. 

"Well you girls have a break, I think we're done here.  Thank you Sophie... OH and you too Biana." yelled Edaline as she walked out the door.  

"So... want to just wait here before the guests come?" asked Sophie.

"Umm, I was just about to touch up my makeup... So..." Sophie laughed.

"Okay Biana, but hurry back quickly, before the guest arrive!"  As Biana left to the restroom, Sophie heard a rustle coming from one of the tables.

"Hello," Sophie asked, afraid,"Is any-one there?" So many thoughts ran through Sophie's head.  Was it the Neverseen attaching again? 

"BOO!" yelled Keefe, as Sophie let out a high-pitched scream. 

"Keefe! For gods-sake stop scaring me, you nearly gave me a heart attach!" Sophie yelled.  Of course, Keefe didn't take it seriously, he was just laughing his heart out.

"The-the loookkkk on your-your face was HYSTERICAL!" Keefe laughed, only much more crazy this time.

"Haha, so funny.  You know what, lets just play scare the Sophie!" Sophie replied in a mocking voice, storming of to the beach, and of course, even outside the tent, she could still hear Keefe laughing... at her.