introduction

here's a few things to start off about myself. I like animals and anime, my favorite colors are black and blue, I love drawing, writing songs, and stories obviously, I also write poems every once in a while. I'm very emotional, I write very emotional things, I have depression, literally I was diagnosed with it. I barely eat, I cry a lot, I cut, I try to suffocate myself with a pillow, tried jumping off something but someone stopped me,  and I wear blue shirts with long sleeved Jacket over it. I love listening to night-core songs. My favorite song is my demons by starset. I love everything involving anime because anime makes everything better! I have tons of insane friends, any one who's clinically, mentally insane, and diagnosed with depression, we all hang out we met because we were put in a place where we had to talk about our problem's. My friend's are, Savage Alex, Greasy potter (he told us to call him that) Danielle ostrich and solar spice. these are all the names we prefer to be called. Alexander Alan is my name, but Just call me Alexander, or just Alex, or Alec, or Al... 

Well that's all u need for the introduction of me!!! The rest of the book is about my crazy adventures!!