marriage date

Hello everyone, now this is the sixth part. Hope u like it.

Sidni along with panditji comes mala's home. Maleep welcomes them.

" bring kundilis for the bride and groom" pandit asked towards nandini

She handover arjun's kundili while mala brings radhika's.  Pandit reads them. He smiles.
"They are perfect for eachother. And there is an auspecious date for the marriage in this year. If u want we can do the marriage that time.".  Pandit looked towards the family to get an answer.

"Which date is that?" Nandini broke the silence.

"It is exactly on 16th this month. Btw 11.am to 11:30am".

"But that is too early." Sid said.
"But we dont need more time. We can do it even with in 3 days. Then why r u worried?" Nandini was disappointed by sid saying the date is early. As she wanted this marriage to happen as soon as possible."

"Yes, sid there is nothing to worry as we can arrange everything in these 15 days." Mala also wasn't that worried.

"Then, go for it" sid too agreed along with dileep.

Then i will come tomorrow then we can discuss the arrangements. It will be good if we do this together rather than doing separately". Nandini said to
mala.

And sidni leaves.

Lonavla
*****
  Rads, theji along with nesam were taking the pictures of the spot they hav visited for future referance.
While neji doing their job, girls were having a great time together. Playing pranks with the boys were their favourite.

Rads mobile rings. She find it was of mala's.

"Haa maa"
"Choti, i want to tell u an important thing. Come home as soon as possible"

"Maa i'm in lonavla not in mumbai. It will take time to reach there"
"I know, this is realy important in ur life than ur job"

'Nothing is important for me than my job. ' rads mind shouted.

"Ok, i will come. Before that i want to inform them"
"Yhen , come soon as possible"
Mala cuts the call.

Rads pov**
What wil be the matter, maa never spoke this serious to me. More than that she never said me ever that there is things more important than my job. There will be something. I should inform the trio and leave to home'

Sam sees rads lost somewhere.
She comes there.
"Hey, chasni what happened? ".
"Nothing sam, maa called me and asked to return home as soon as possible."

"Why so sudden, is there is anything serious?" Sam looks worried now.

"She said it is important. And i think i should go, u giys carry on here". Neji also reaches next to them.

"What happened?" Neil asks.
Sam explains neil. What she heard from radhika.

"Then we should leave. It may be important., otherwise aunty never talk like this." Neil said.

"No neil, u guys do the work here. I can manage my self" radhika interrupts  him.

"U don't decide everything. I don't need ur permission to meet my parents.
Neil gets angry as she denied him to come along with her. Eventhough they belongs to different family all of them considered each other as their own . And treats their family also like that.

Mumbai
***

Arjun's home.

He returns from office.  Then sees his parents in the hall. He understands they hav something to tell him though their face .

Arjun's pov**
'Now  they are definitely going to break another bomb for you.'
"Mom, u hav something to tell me isn't that right?". He asks

"Yes i hav something realy important to tell you. "

"Ok then go for it"

"Arjun, u should be calm hearing this. Don't shout at me as any of ur blackmailing trick will not work now. U should know this is my decision and u will do it if u r my son".

Nandini completed her words in a damn serious look. As she knew she can  controll him like this only.

Arjun's pov**

Now this is deffinetely going to be a big blast. If she gives this much buildup the matter will be very important. And one thing is clear mister arjun mehra. Today u can't escape from this'

Pov ends**

"Tell me clearly, don't beat arround the bush" arjun too became serious now.
Sid smirks .seeing the mother son duo.

"U will get married to choti, on 16 th this month. We hav decided this. And u will obay ur parents.

This was more than an earthquake for arjun. He wasn't expecting a marriage this soon.

Arjun's pov**
If they can arrange a girl in 24 hours, why don't they fix a marriage within 15 days. I should hav thought about the crazy parents. Then, i would never done the mistake saying yes to the marriage without even seeing the girl. If i  hav meeted her when mom asked me, then i had a chance to disapprove the proposal. Now there is nothing to do'
Arjun's pov ends**

Four friends reaches rads home night.

Setting their tired body on the couches. They gets some piece.

"Maa what is the matter?" .
"Haa aunty we got worried after ur phonecall. What happened here?
Theji also asks.

"It is not to worry. But this is an happy news. Actually, we fixed choti's marriage date."
Mala's voice cleared how excited she was.

"What?" That was the word came out from all four of them.

Rads pov**
Oh my god! This mom doing all these this sudden, i don't want to marry this soon
Then why on the earth u said yes for this marriage.(her mind snapped).
Bcz of my dream to get married to him, aru. Her heart said the truth.
Hey u dont even know how he looks or what he doing. And dont know that he does even remember u.

Now i can't even ask to meet him. As i denied on the first place. Now ready to get married to a complete stranger Ms radhika mishra.

Pov ends**

"Chasni why r u quiet?" Sam's question break her chain of thoughts.

"And aunty which date u got fixed?".  It was neil.

"16th this month" mala's answer was another thunderstorm for them.

"This soon, why so worry aunty? Can't we fix another date from coming months."

"We r not worrying beta, it is just that pundit ji said the muhurth is very auspecious and only repeats after five or six years. So we thought to not miss the chance"

Sam pov**
Here it goes, pandit ji said this , now none can help chasni. As aunty will not listen to anyone when it comes to traditions and all these things.
Pov ends**

Radhika also understands that she can't change this from her fate, as her mother was determined about this.

"Maa i want to meet nandini aunty once, before marriage" radhika said making lot of confusion in her mother's mind.

"They will come tomorrow. Meet  her then, now go and sleep all of you. "
Mala said strictly.
"And choti, show the guestroom for neil and theji" mala asked.

Rads did the same.

Soon everyone retire for their bed time.

I know  it is little boring, but i will love to know ur opinion about this one.