1. Something Else

Chapter 1

Winter x Jackson

I woke up with a great smile on my face. It was the first day of December! The start of my favorite season. I couldn't wait to go outside!

I got up from my bed and put on my coat, put on my boots, and put on my favorite pink scarf with strawberry prints.

I could not believe my eyes! I see snow! THERE IS SNOW!

"Mommy! Come on! Let's go! Take me to the snow!" I shouted hastily as I go down the stairs and hurry to the doorstep.

"Wenda, be careful! You're going to hurt yourself!" Hurt myself? In the snow? NOT A CHANCE!

As my mom reached me, I held the doorknob and opened the door with an awfully happy heart.

"SNOOOOOOW!!!!" There I was, living the dream. It was so much better than I ever imagined!

I could feel my heart skip a beat everytime a snowflake lands on me, everytime I feel the cold slippery snow under my boots.

This is just so wonderful! Too good to be true..

I looked at every part of the street, and enjoyed every single scenery..

And there I saw, standing on a big pile of rocks.. a young boy, with a playful smile, looking at me.

"Jackson! Come here, little boy!" I heard my mom call him. Jackson? I felt my cheeks blush. He's now walking to my direction. I can feel my face turning warmer and warmer every step of that Smiling Monkey.

"H-Hi Wenda.. and Wenda's mom.." Stuttering, eh? He's so cute!

"Hello there, Jackson. Why don't you play with my little angel?" Angel? Mom! This is so embarrassing!

"Come on, Wen. Let's play!" I stopped dead on my thoughts as I felt his cold grip on my wrist. This boy is really something..

We played in the snow, made snow balls. We even had a snowball fight! Jackson was very fun to be with!

I was about to make another snow ball when--

"Wenda! Watch out!" Then everything went black..

...........

Present

"Wenda! Wake up!"  I can feel my body being shaken by someone. It's that dream again! I'm in that situation where I'm half asleep, half awake.

"Urrrm.. Five more minutes mom!" I need to know what happened next. I need to continue dreaming.. I need to.

"Winter George, if you don't go down here this instant, I'm going to come up there and you won't like what I'm gonna do to you!" Ugh I hate it that my mom's the boss

"Alright alright!" I got up, and went downstairs. Didn't bother to fix myself since my family's used to seeing me this crappy.

As I got my cereal, I just didn't have an appetite to even touch it. I can't not think about that dream.. the same dream I've always had since I was like four.

What's very odd is that everytime I get hit by that snowball in my dream, I always wake up.

I never asked anyone about it, since no one is really going to believe me. Odds are, they'd think I'm cray.

Maybe it was just a silly childhood dream.. Maybe Jackson is just some childhood friend.. or maybe not.

Maybe it's something else..