Sebastian X Ciel

Sebastian was doing butler stuff at the mansion (it's like a big ass house 4 noobs who know nofing!) Ciel was in his room thinking about rabbits in the back garden and CDawgVA voicing his servant. As he finished he got changed and decided to be a twat and wear fab booty shorts. Sebastian saw him and thought he looked cuter then Hatsune Miku being shot! Ciel went up to Sebastian and said "I'm going to be a kite!" Sebastian remembered this was Victorian England and remembered people legally gave there kids drugs just so they'd shut up. "Young lord your a little twat but your my twat..." he mumbled the last part (like my mother and father did when I asked them if I was a mistake). Ciel stood on the table and got out a wooden sword "I'm a pirate!" Sebastian sighed. "Young lord you can never be a pirate because your a little bitch who has daddy issues and mommy issues!" Ciel laughed and passed out drunk. "That little gay Alice in wonderland fan boi... always getting drunk..." he said smiling in delight at the current state of his clearly gay,blue haired,little bitch.

When Ciel woke up he felt like me when I first watched anime... nauseated and the indescribable urge to scream. "My head..." he said feeling his head. May-Rin entered the room. "Hello young lord!" She said scared as my socks are  of my feet. Ciel smiled awaiting his tea. He saw a note on the tray that May-Rin had all along but I was to much of a lame ass to write about before now. He took it and it said 'ur parents are dead like the writers jokes' pause for laughter. he knew who it was! It was Thomas da dank engine and his mlg memes! "MAY-RIN, FINNY,BARD THAT OLD GUY WHOS NAME OUR SHITTY WRITER CANT SPELL SO SHE WONT BOTHER! WE NEED TO GET OUR NOSCOPER MLG GUNS OUT!" He yelled his bitch ass slaves turned up.

Sebastian was already fighting shrek on whom he had just broke up with. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MA SWAMP!" Yelled shrek on the edge of tears. Sebastian being the op ass hole he is killed shrek with cutlery and tea because us brits know what we're doing! Shreks corpse laid on the floor and Sanic da hedgehog found him. "NNNNUUUUUUU MA MLG FAM Y WULD ANY1 DO DAT 2 U!!???" Ciel and da pussy patrol swooped in and kicked der asses so bad they thought they where the never ending pool of my moms regret towards having me.

Thomas da dank engine was brave as f*ck and said "Ya wee batch fite me!" They did and Thomas da dank engine never smoked again! Scottish peppa pig helped her mom get a divorce and then became a problem for the Scottish government. Sebastian used idubbz and CDawgVA to beat the shit outta Scottish peppa pig and Thomas da dank engine.

Sebastian and Ciel locked eyes and kissed eachother. "I luv u fam!" Said Ciel. Sebastian smiled and said " I luv u 2" he then grabbed Ciel and threw him into a volcano! Which had always been there but we don't talk about it! (Like alois' issues in bed)

The end