Sebastian X ciel part two

Ciel crawled out of the volcano like golum from the lord of da rings. "Sebastian get you bitch ass here!" Sebastian ran to Ciel and kissed him "young lord i was worried I lost my yaoi partner!" Ciel laughed and Bitch slapped Sebastian. "Your a demonic arse hole!" Sebastian froze "young master you need to...let it go!" Totally not copyrighted music began to play as Sebastian sung to Ciel.

Meanwhile in MLG land...
"Dem ass holes beaten da fauq outta Thomas da dank engine! Let's get revenge!"

Back to da yaoi ship
"Sebastian I love you so much more then the writer loves food and watching shitty youtubers!" Sebastian laughed "are writers a Bitch who can't write for shit but she can some how still have friends on this cringy website!" May Rin walked past "ITS A WONDERFULL DAY FOR NOSCOPING WITH MY GLASSES OFF YES IT IS!" So she and da rest of da pussy patrol went outside and helped shrek become reformed and sort out his problem with necrophilia.

"What's dat music?" 'Smoke smoke smoke weed everyday!' "ITS THOMAS DA DANK ENGINE! Yes it is! Pussy patrol get to da base!" They ran into a giant pussy

Cat and began to get weapons. Thomas broke in and killed da pink haired may Rin (she's best black butler character) (also your parents lied when they said they love you... if you read this then your a lucky person cause yah still gonna be mind fucked.)  he then killed Bard day chef who has a flame thrower somehow and a job both of these are mysterious! Finny kicked Thomas in the engine and ran up stairs to Sebastian and Ciel. "Oi it's Thomas da dank engine! He killed my side hoe and dat other guy who we only know cause reasons!" Sebastian laughed "I can kill da bitch! Also sorry about your side hoe man you can have dat nun i banged!"  Finny nodded and looked at Ciel. Everyone smiled and had a quick bang then killed Thomas and let shrek commit his finnal act of necrophillia.
The end...

(Sorry this was shitty but I'm bored so duck it!)