8.| aromamocha with chanyeol late at night

9

9.00

I reached rehearsals and greeted the girls.

"Sooo how's school?!" Lisa oppa nudged me.

I let out a sheepish smile. "Good."

Jennie raised her eyebrow and winked. "You definitely met a boy didn't you?! Come on spill the soju we're waiting!"

I bit down on my lip. "Well there's two-"

"TWO?!" They shouted in unison.

"Um yeah-- but it's not like that, o-one of them is really mean and always teasing me but then nice at times and argh- I don't know-- he's just confusing." I sighed.

"Teasing in what way? What does he say?" Jisoo unnie asked.

"Well just the playful but mean way, at first it was really bad but now it's expected? It's kinda like a normal thing in our relationship I suppose." I shrugged.

"Hm. What nice stuff does he do?" She asked.

"Well, there's been quite a few times, first he complimented me by saying I look prettier without my glasses, then -- I don't really remember the rest but yesterday when-"

I suddenly stopped because I haven't told the girls that I'm supposed to be moving away :(

"Yesterday what?" Lisa asked.

"Oh um when I was sad for the silliest reason-"

"Why was you sad?" Jennie asked.

"Umm just a few people at school teasing me, but it's fine so don't worry." I lied.

"Hmm." Jennie squinted her eyes. "If anyone's bullying my little Chaeyoungie they will get it from Blackpink's JENDEUKIE!!" She shouted and we all giggled.

"Anyways, since I was sad I went out for a bit then I ran into Jimin, who I'll explain later and we was hugging and then Jungkook dragged me away he was super pissed and then I went back to his and he gave me some clothes since I was sick and yeah." I explained.

They all were silent.

"Guys?" I called out.

"He likes you."
"He's interested."
"What was his house like?!"

Jennie and Jisoo screwed Lisa for asking that question. Her smile slowly faded.

"Aish really Lisa?!" Jennie scolded.

"Sorry unnie I was interested, you know you can know a lot about one on how they're living space is like!" Lisa grinned.

"Tsk, he definitely likes you, he's only teasing because he loves off the attention you give him and he doesn't want to make it obvious that he really likes you." Jennie smiled.