Kiss pt.2

Minghao pulled away after feeling Jun put his tongue into the kiss.

"J-Jun"
"Minghao."

Minghao shook his head and walked out. Jun quickly following after him.

"Minghao! Stop! Please I love you!"

"No, you dont! You don't even know me! You are in love with the idea of me! You don't love me.." Is all Minghao could yell.

Jun picked up his pace, now running. He grabbed Minghao's wrist and pulled the smaller into a hug.
"Xu Minghao, I love you because of your eyes, your lips, your smile... I love you for you, not the idea. Ok? "

Minghao just stared taking in Jun's words.
"But you don't know me."
"Baby boy you keep saying that but I know you for what you've showed me. I fell in love with that. "

Minghao smiled slightly and kissed Jun's lips softly. He never thought they would feel like this. Yes, he had kissed them not long before but he didn't really pay attention.  The way Jun's seemed to just fit his like a key and a lock. The way Jun held him. Minghao pulled away, hugging Jun's waist.

"You know what Jun?"
"Yes, baby boy?"
"I think I have a significant like for you." Minghao winked as he said it and started running away from Jun.
"Yah! Xu Minghao! " Jun ran off toward Minghao , crazily chasing him down the road.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi!!! Here is part 2 for all of you. I thought some slight angst would suit this chapter.

I hope you all enjoyed.

Annabella