Chapter 16

Thank you everyone for your support...

The episode starts with Ragsan getting shocked an look at that person..

"Tarun!Sanskar shouts and holds his collar.....He laughs evilly and just then Someone hits Sanskar from the back on his head and Ragini shouts....

"Sanskar!!!!!

Scene shift

"Sid....You here??Tanya asks him...

"Woh Actually Tanya I had to tell you something important...so I came back...by the way where r u people going.... Is everything ok??he asks worriedly

"Sid we looking for Ragsan....Someone kidnapped them!Swa tells him...

What!!!But how....Can I also help...?

"Yes come fast guys we r getting late....

Scene shift

Rag is shouting.... Sanksar plssss open ur eyes don't do this with me plsss.....

Tarun laughs evilly....

"So Ragini you r his best friend right..Actually I have nothing against u but since  u r not listening so I'll have to do something so that He will be more hurt......He goes near her and she shouts...."Don't come near me Stay away"!!!I said Stay Away!,..

After some time

San gets conscious...He looks for Ragini but couldn't find her and he tries to get up and he holds his head and calls her name...."Ragini!!!1 goon comes to him...."She is no here....she is with our boss..."

"What nonsense!! San shouts.... He goes outside but he can't see Ragini there also....Then he hears sound...

"Leave me Tarun...!!

"Its Ragini"He thinks and goes to that side and sees Ragini tied and goes inside and Hits Tarun....

"How dare you touch her....He shouts and hits him again and again..While Tarun falls down and he goes to open Ragini....Ragini hugs him...."Sanskar....Pls save me...:she says getting scared....

"Don't worry Ragini iam here na nothing will happen just then someone hits Ragini with a stick and San gets shocked....He shouts Ragini!!!!Ragini becomes Unconscious and has blood coming out.....just then Swalak reach there along with Tanya and sid...

Tarun smiles evily...Laksh also  beats him....They have a fight while Swa and Tan tries to wake Ragini....

"Ragini open ur eyes...swa says almost crying...Also Tan...San comes there and picks her up and takes her to hospital leaving Tarun alone...

After sometime they all go to hospital...

San-Doc how is she??

Doc-She is conscious now but....

San-But what??Doctor say...

Doc-She had a memory loss....

Everyone is shocked and starts crying..... San shouts"What r u saying that's not possible.... Doc....

They go Inside....San sits beside her and she starts shouting...."Who are you??!!! Go from here....Who r u all she says to them and they all get shocked....

Doc sends them all out....

San-But how come she doesn't know us.... How is that possible...

Swa-San pls we know she had memory loss so we have to be careful....

Doc comes out..."Who's Tarun???He asks...while all gets shocked....

San-he is the one who hit her...

Doc-She said she only Knows Tarun...

San-What!!!

Lak-What!!

Swa-But he is a dangerous man we can't trust him...

Tan-Exactly

Sid-But guys we will have to call him....so that she can remember something...

Doc-Yes he is right....

San leaves from there in anger and Tan follows him...

"Sanskar I know its a very difficult situation but we have to stay strong na....only the we will be able to get her memory back...Tan tells him....

"Yes Sanskar she is right Lak comes there..."You have to be strong and control yourself....They all have a hug

Its night....

ShekShom come there....

Shek-Hows my Ragini..?

Shomi-How did this happen..

Tan-Ma papa...Ragu had a memory loss and she doesn't remember anyone of us...

Both gets shocked...Whatttt!!!!

Swa-Yes....She doesn't remember but we'll have to make her remember...

At Sanlak side..

San-Laksh will she be alright..

Lak-yes bhai she will be alright don't wory and I know u care for her...

San-You always teased me na....Laksh I really Love Her now when I want to tell her she's no with me....Tears fall from his eyes...

Lak-Bhai...They both have a Hug...

Next morning all tries to talk to Ragini but couldn't....She doesn't listen to anyone....Like this Days passed and She gets discharged all tries to talk to her but she goes away from them....

Screen freezes on everyone's sad face....

Precap:Leap of 5 years...Some more new entries... New story...

Iam soooo sorry everyone for making all of u wait and now I think this was soooooo boring plus confusing but plssss don't stop supporting me....I know some of u may not like this track....but after leap story will be more interesting.... Plssss do read it and vote and comment....This is just to end the kidnapping track...

I'll update next one very soon...Do tell me about the track.... If it's boring then I'll discontinue this ff or end this....Do tell...😍😍