Dear Mom

Dear Mrs. M G K ,

I am writing to you to express somethings that I could never say in person. I would like to start off by saying, how sorry I'm to have inconvenienced you on the day of May 11, 2000. I know this must have been the worst day ever for you. You had to go though a lot of pain for something you didn't want. I am very sorry for that to have happened to you.
I mean you were in love with a married man, and when that man wanted you? I mean you were 23, and had a great job. The man, that you met at the coffee shop down the street, was the best thing in your life. Then you decided you wanted him all to your self, and "forgot" to take your pill. What happened, did you get him? The thing you didn't get was he had no plans of leaving his wife for some easy girl and the little monster in her stomach. He left, and so did your love for the thing in you. You tried to abort the pregnancy, but the monster had some strength. The more it grew; the more your hate grew. Then it came to you; this baby was a curse.
Then on May 10, 2000 at 6 p.m., it happened. You went in to labor. The pain was horrible, and you didn't even want this disgusting creature. Then at 9 a.m. on May 11, 2000, It was done. The creature was in the world. That creature was me. The nurse asked you if you wanted to hold me, but you just yelled for her to get that f-ing monster away from you. You had already decided that you didn't want me. I don't know what life would have been like if you would have changed your mind, but I'd like to thank you for the family I have. That is not to say I didn't want to meet you after I found out I was adopted. I did try to see you. I went to your house, but I found you with a little girl. You were smiling at her with love in your eyes. I thought you would smile the same way at me, but when my parents tried to get you to see me. You yelled at them to leave the house and take the monster with them. I didn't care what you said I was going to see you. So, I walked in, and look you straight in the eye. I was hoping to see the same eyes you had for the little girl in the other room, but I only saw cold dark hate. Then you hit me. You hit me across the face saying how I looked just like that d*mn b*strud. You also said how you had hated me since the day I was born, and how I shouldn't even have been born. "Why didn't you just die when I tried to abort you," you had yelled. My reply had surprised you " I'm to strong to died by the hand of someone as weak as you." You then yelled for me to leave and never come back. On my way out, I saw the little girl look at me. So I walked up and said "you have a good mommy hold her tight,ok?" She had nodded her head and ran away smiling.  Why did I do that? Well, I saw the way you had looked at her. You love her, so why should I stop that. You had looked at her as my mom had always looked at me. I would like to thank you again for my family. I love them so much. And though you may hate me mother I care for you, and hope you have a long and happy life.

Best wish with love,
The monster
The creature
The problem
Your daugther