Chapter 5

Lady Tremaine throws Grace into the cellar on the Pirates of the Caribbean where the statues to the ride are (above). How do I get out of here? Grace wondered to herself. Then all of a sudden Jack Sparrow comes out of nowhere and opens the cellar for Grace. "Thanks Jack Sparrow." said Grace. "No problem bucko, anythin' to help save Disney World" said Jack Sparrow. "I reckon ye right. Can ye get me out 'o here?" asked Grace in a pirate like voice. "Yarr, i can get ye out 'o here" said Jack Sparrow. "Thank ye Jack Sparrow" said Grace and laughed.

-----------

Now that Grace is out of the cellar, she grabs Mickey's sorcerers hat and calls for Mickey. "Mickey, do you know where fairy godmother is?" asks Grace "You should find her at Be Our Guest Restaurant, she should be with Bell and Adam (Beast)." says Mickey. "Okay Mickey, thank you!"

---------

Grace is almost to Be Our Guest Restaurant but all of a sudden Captain Razoul and his men come and block the path and he asks, "Where do you think you're going? Jafar wants to see you." Grace replies with "Umm. . . I'm not planning to go see Jafar and you can't make me!" Captain Razoul grabs her and takes her away. Grace is trying to get away for a second time. But then she sees something flying in the sky, and she knows exactly who it is. It's Aladdin and Princess Jasmine on the magic carpet. But she is not going to ruin the surprise. Then Aladdin jumps off the magic carpet and taps Captain Razoul and says, "I think you should let her go." "I don't think so and who is going to make us?" asked the Captain. "I am because I am the princess and I'm not afraid to stop you!" said Princess Jasmine. "Oh the princess, we were. . . uh. . . j-just telling this lady where to go Princess Jasmine. And we were just leaving too." said the Captain. Now that the Captain ad his men left, Jazmin asked Grace "Are you okay?" "Yes, I am honored to meet you Princess Jasmine and you too Aladdin my name is Grace." said Grace. "Nice to meet you Grace, where exactly were you going?" asked Aladdin "I was on my way to Be Our Guest Restaurant." said Grace. "You can ride on our magic carpet to get there we were on our way back to Adventure Land but we like riding the magic carpet so its no problem if we make a short detour." said Aladdin. "That would be great, I've never been on a REAL magic carpet, only in my imagination." said Grace. So Grace gets on the magic carpet and off to Be Our Guest Restaurant.

-------

"Thank you Aladdin, Princess Jasmine, and magic carpet, for letting me ride here. It was really fun!" said Grace when she got off the magic carpet. "It was nice meeting you Grace. Now we must go." said Princess Jasmine "Okay then bye and see you around." And off they went and off Grace went to the Be Our Guest Restaurant.

------

Hi guys how do you like the story so far?? Sorry, it's kinda short but I had to make something up before I started going crazy LOL :) Anyway comment, vote, and share!! That would be great!! :) So. . . . will you think Grace will save Disney World on time?? Leave your opinions in the comments below. Thanks for your support.

Olivia