0

Walking towards my school, I ponder about the thought of getting expected to a prestigious high school. It was just shocking as hell. On the bright side, at least my talent will be of some use. Thinking negatively, I still don't understand why they'd want me.

"Damn this place is humongous." The high school itself was already big. Over there is the gym. OOH! And over there is the Hope's Peak Academy's Reserve Course Department is.

"Goodness gracious, are you okay? I apologize for not paying full attent-"

"No it's perfectly fine. Here, let me help you up."

He brushed the dirt off my shoulders and walked away with a wave of a hand and a smile. SHIT I DON'T KNOW HIS NAME.

"HEY! WHAT'S YOUR NAME." I screamed as loud as I can and he turned back around, walking towards me.

Hand behind his head and a small, genuine smile, he replied back with,"Oh, I apologize for not telling you my name. It's Sincere Kokichi. Madame, what's yours?"

"Maizono Sayaka."

"I have classes in about 10 minutes, but I hope we can chat soon my dearest."

He's so.. so proper. Fancy too...

"Why did I feel the need to ask for his name? Was that even necessary? Tch."
___________________________
Warning: this character has multiple personality disorder.

"Oh no, I got a little carried away this time." While scratching my head, I looked around and noticed the fresh aroma of a hunter's kill. It never came to me that I could get caught. Noticing that there weren't any cameras, nor security guards, I realized that I was in the clear.

"Time to put this plan into action. But before that, I should remove the evidence." I picked up the knife and wiped it clean with some alcohol. I made sure I got ever speck before I placed it right next to him.

"I'll miss- Wha- What happened? Who did this? Did I do this? Why am I so God forsaking stupid! What if someone finds out? I'll go to jail.." I frantically walk around trying to figure out a plan. As I bite my nails I hear the sound of someone approaching.

Immediately I run out the door, trying to escape the horrific crime scene, and my insanity.
___________________________
it'll get lit. dw