The Beauty And The Tragedy

A Story Written By: UrGuardianStar

2014 ©

Warning: 100% Fluff and 101% Angsty

------

It was probably one of the best day's of their lives.

Sitting quietly in each other's arm. It was a Picture Perfect scene. With thousands of flowers-- sunflowers surrounding them.

It was a Glimpse of the Wonderful Heaven.

I cant believe this. Her Mind Wondered. All these things we've been through,...

She looked at her lover's peaceful face.

I Couldnt ask for more. Her thoughts was Okay- more than Okay when she remembered something.

Fighting hard the tears that wanted to escape from her eyes so much.

She let go of her lover's arm and run towards the dancing sunflowers, leaving a very confuse Clyde.

He Watched as she gracefully dance along with the Sunflowers.

Laughing so hard when she tripped on her own. She stands up again and shoot a dangerous glare at her boyfriend- which he find cute and irrisistably adorable.

The Girl then, Turn around  and scan the bright and beautiful flowers, she smiles widely as she pick the most beautiful sunflower- in her own vission.

She hide the flower at her back as she run--again to her lovely boyfriend.

The boy only smiles at her, Opening his legs and arm. Accepting the invitation, She sit comfortably between his legs and arms, pressing her back at his chest- still holding the flower.

She found out that this was very comforting.

He Wrapped his arm around her tiny body and hid his face at his girlfriend's neck. Smelling the vanilla scent of her shampoo.

It's now or never. He Gathered his Courage to ask her. He Just cant live without her. She's part of his entire life. And Even if she say's No (Hopefully Not) He will try again and again. He Just Love her so much.

The young lady infront of him continue playing with her sunflower, turning it around her pale fingers.

And then suddenly, the familiar Red Velvet box was placed infront of her. Opening the box with his two hands revealing the beautiful white gold ring with 'Infinity' sign on it, "Marry me please."- He whispered in a ghostly voice.

No no no no no no no not this please. she cried in her mind. She loves him, yes and she wants to be with him.

But, unfortunately, She cant.

She tried to stand up, her knee's shaking. Ask me anything  please. not just this.

"Why dont you marry me?"- He asked with a trembling voice. "I Love you and i know that you Love me too."

I Love you more than anything or anyone. And that's why i cant be with you. Her Heart say's.

She Wiped her tear-stained cheeks and turned around with her Angelic Smile.

I Love you sooooooo much.

"All right! I'll Marry You!"- She said in her Normal Happy Voice, Hiding the fears away.

His Face Lift up abit. A Small smile forming in his lips. "Really?"

"Of Course! But--" She said. His smile turn to a frown and she recieved a very very deathly glare.