When Characters Meet

So, I am dedicating this to SkeneKidz for giving me the idea…well ok for coming up with it herself, writing it for her story, and then me stealing it, if you want to get technical about it jeez! For all of you who don’t know this girl then…wow…where the hell have you been?! She’s freaking amazing!! One of the best bxb writers on this site in my opinion! So you should go check out her many, many completed bxb stories!

This was a lot harder to write than I thought it would be…to many freaking people! And I’ve never written in 3rd person view before…Anyways, We have Kadence, Jace, Chris, Johnny, Seth, and Drew from ‘Our Love Is Epic: Jace and Kadence; then Alex, Tyler, Ryan and Alice from ‘Three’s A Crowd…or is it?, and finally Jaydon and Angel from ‘My Guardian Angel Loves Me…

Now, time to read the conversation of when Character’s meet!

Sorry if it’s confusing…I got confused writing it!

“Are you sure this is the place?” Chris asked as him, Johnny, Jace, Kadence, Seth and Drew walked up to the open door of a house that looked deserted.

“That’s what the flyer says.” Kadence said looking down at a piece of paper. “I really don’t care if this is the party or not, I have to pee!” He yelled over his shoulder as he ran into the house.

“KADENCE! COME BACK HERE!” Jace sighed and looked at everyone else. “Guess we need to go get him.”

“He’s your boyfriend, you go get him.” Seth rolled his eyes and put his arm around Drew’s shoulder.

“Stop being mean!” Drew slapped his hand.

“Well, someone needs to go get him. I don’t think this is even the house for the party.” Johnny spoke up, looking around. “Shouldn’t there be cars?”

Everyone looked around then, noticing only one car pulling up as two boys got out. “I’M NEVER GOING BACK IN THAT THING AGAIN! We could have died! It was like walking with no feet. No, I didn’t like it at all.” Angel yelled, stomping his foot.

“Come on! It wasn’t that bad. You made me drive slower than my Grandma!” Jaydon huffed and walked up to the house, coming to a stop in front of Chris. “Is this where the party is?”

“Don’t know.” Chris shrugged.

“Chris! Chris! Get in here! There are cute boys!” Kadence yelled from in the house.

“KADENCE! DON’T MAKE ME TAKE YOU HOME!” Jace shouted, stomping into the house.

“Guess we should go see the cute boys!” Chris grabbed Johnny’s hand and tugged him inside.

Everyone followed through the odd looking home, passing a man and woman sitting on the couch watching T.V. “Wow, Tyler got more boyfriends?” The woman mumbled to her husband. “You don’t think he’s turning into a slut, do you?”

“No, honey when it’s guys, it’s called being a player. Sluts are the girls. Just be happy he can’t get any of them pregnant.” The husband whispered back to his wife while she rolled her eyes.

“I think it’s time you came out of denial land. You know Tyler would be the one to get pregnant.” She shook her head and continued to watch the line of boys walk down her hallway.

~~~

“Who are you and what the hell are you doing in my house?!” Alex stood in front of Tyler and Ryan, glaring at the group of boys who had just entered the room.