PROLOGUE

Pls.. read the story if you want and if you don't want to read it then don't continue to read the story after all I'm not pushing you to read the story....

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Dark Xander Montemayor is a certified play boy....a cruel and cold businessman...

But only one person can change him and make him calm and that is his wife...

++++++++++++++++++++++

Any ideas, characters, or scene that are related to any real situations is only the author imagination after all, the story is only fictional means that this story is only created to entertain people.

PLAGIARISM is crime so dont do it especially when people work it very hard....

So youre welcome to read the story...

Some chapters maybe contains some bad words and not suitable words for the readers...

And im sorry for the errors, wrong grammar and some missing letters...

The story contains some explicit scenes that are related to sexual activities so if you don't want to read the story because you don't want something like this then you are free to not read this story....

-----------------------------------------------------------------

The story is Tag-lish so you are welcome to read the story...

Date started: Apr. 3,2017