♡ thirty day writing challenge ♡

DAY 1 - write a letter to your bestfriends

Where do I even start? Well, I'd describe you guys as demented, mental, idiotic, stupid and insane people, but I know deep, deep, bottomless down inside my heart, you guys are one of the most important people in my whole life and without you guys, my existence would be meaningless. I know, I know, I express my love in such odd ways like threatening to rip Anna's vagina apart and throwing dictionaries at Jamina's glamorous face, and well, I have never really attempted to hurt Renee, because she's like King and i'm more of a peasant and peasants can't hurt the boss so yeah. Someday, someday.

Anyways, we've had so much memories together ( Volleyball 2013 & 2014, playing volleyball like Japanese girls and even making those stupid, but hilarious songs about it, last year in Ms.Browns class, those after school play dates at Jamina's house, et cetera ) And I love you girls so much ( Jamina, Renee, Anna, Jagwant etcetcetc ) and i'm seriously going to be so depressed when Jagwant and all of the hoes I love are going to different high schools. I hope we get to keep in touch until we grow really really old and start to grow saggy arms, and boobs ( I can't grow saggy boobs because I don't have any though ) and yas. I love you guys for teaching me new things everyday (thank you renee for teaching me how to play proper basketball) and inspiring me and making me a better person.

Once again, I love all of you guys <3 and this was such a gay paragraph im laugHININGG SO MUCH OMFG AHHAHAHGAHG.