Perplexed Love

-Izzy's POV-

Just as I'm about to kiss my best friend Austin Hebert, the alarm clock blast and jolts me out of my slumber.

"Ugh, of course it's a dream," I mumble to myself as I pick myself out of bed.

"Dreaming about Austin again I see?" My sister Breanna asks.

"Oh shut up loser, it's not like you dream about him too." I respond

"You got me on that one," She says between laughs.

My sister and I have an unbreakable relationship. A lot of teenagers hate their sibling, but me and Breanna are like best friends. We never fight and we're super close. I honestly don't know what I would do without her.

I stumble to the bathroom and take a quick shower.

Once I get out I walk over to Breanna's closet to borrow a crop top that says 'Rad' on it. Next I go to my dresser and throw on a pair of ripped high waisted shorts. I curl my hair and put on some make up, making a smoky effect with my eye shadow. Lastly I put on my white converse and wait for Breanna to finish getting ready.

I sit on my bed and pull out my phone.

< One message from: Austie Bear >

-Austin: Good morning beautiful! See you at school! Wear something pretty!

I smile at what my best friend texted and quickly text him back before Breanna walks out of the bathroom looking gorgeous as always.

<To: Austie Bear>

-Izzy: Morning swag muffin! Cya and I will haha!

I know what your thinking. Me and Austin are not dating. Well in my dreams we are. Yep that's right I'm stuck in the friend zone and cannot get out since he has a girlfriend unfortunately. But I don't mind because he's a really great friend. Yeah no just kidding I do mind, I'm a really confusing person ok?

Breanna and I walk out into the warm spring air and she throws me the keys to her black Range Rover. We take turns driving to school everyday because we practically share the car.

-At school.-

I pull up into the school parking lot, and Breanna and I go our separate ways. I quickly spot out my group of friends. And walk over to them. Austin and Selena, his girlfriend are sitting on the bench holding hands. Jack and Finn sit side by side lost in their thumb wrestling game. And lastly Bethany and Marzia are gossiping about a possible new fashion trend.

Austin lets go of Selena's hand to greet me and give me a quick hug. I look over at Selena and she gives me a dirty look so I flick her the bird when Austin's not looking.

"Izzy! Wearing Breannas clothes again I see haha!" Austin says.

"Like always!" I giggle sitting down next to Austin.

The seven of us make small talk before the bell rings admitting us to class.

We all part ways and I give My sister a little wave and smile as I pass by her.

I get to my locker and put in my combination as it opens up a piece of paper falls out onto the floor.

I bend down to get it, only to hear a few wolf whistles coming from a group of gang bangers across the hall. I roll my eyes and pick up the paper.

- Party! -

{Tomlinson house}

//:Parents out if town

Invite everyone!

~4/3/14~

7pm-5am

Seems like fun. Maybe Breanna will want to go with me, and I can finally meet a boy and move on from Austin.

-In exactly 3 months-

I never would have expected anything like this to happen...